Jerry Logan (Frmr Baltimore Colts safety) success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dagoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jerry Logan (Frmr Baltimore Colts safety) success

Post by dagoz »

On 8/18/11, I sent a letter, card and SASE to former Colts safety, Jerry Logan. He was a hard hitting safety who made the Colts defense so tough in the 70's. I received the card on 8/30/11 signed, personalized to my son and I and "God Bless" written in blue ink. My son and I have a project involving the autographed cards of Colts players from the 70's and we were thrilled with his autograph. My son, who is only seven, couldn't believe that a player with his face on a card would actually sign that card to him. I sent it to: 1624 Hillcrest Dr., Graham, TZ 76450-4702

admin
Site Admin

Re: Jerry Logan (Frmr Baltimore Colts safety) success

Post by admin »

Hi again dagoz :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jerry Logan on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
jeff7915
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jeff7915 »

Dagoz-

Good Luck with your project!! It seems like you may be in the same boat as me. I am also collecting autographs from Baltimore Colts players and my son will be 6 early next year.

If you need any addresses for old Baltimore Colts, or Orioles for that matter, I may be able to help.

BTW..Thanks for the posts, it provided me with some new players to write to.

JEFF-
dagoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dagoz »

Jeff,

Thanks, I may check with you about some players I haven't been able to find. I think I have about twelve so far. Maybe I can message you a few of the players I haven't been able to locate.

Ted
Riggs29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Riggs29 »

dagoz wrote:On 8/18/11, I sent a letter, card and SASE to former Colts safety, Jerry Logan. He was a hard hitting safety who made the Colts defense so tough in the 70's. I received the card on 8/30/11 signed, personalized to my son and I and "God Bless" written in blue ink. My son and I have a project involving the autographed cards of Colts players from the 70's and we were thrilled with his autograph. My son, who is only seven, couldn't believe that a player with his face on a card would actually sign that card to him. I sent it to: 1624 Hillcrest Dr., Graham, TZ 76450-4702

AWESOME success.. Think thats great that you & your son are doing this hobby together. Great times. Real quik, what was the state this went to? You have TZ, did you mean TX or TN?
Riggs29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Riggs29 »

nevermind.. just looked at the post mark on the envelope from TX :oops:
Missklp17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Missklp17 »

Wow that is awesome! I am a huge Colts fan and I am definitely gonna send to him too! Thanks for posting this! And also check out my facebook autograph page and feel free to join: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 6431602073
jeff7915
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jeff7915 »

Ted-
Feel free to message me with the names of any Colts you can't find.

I'll see what I can do to help out.

JEFF-