Kim Kardashian Success Real?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dmb71vw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kim Kardashian Success Real?

Post by dmb71vw »

I sent this while she was getting married/honeymoon. My hopes for this being real is not very high. Any thoughts?

Sent the pic & SASE.

Address:
4774 Park Granada #2
Calabasas CA 91302

Sent - 7/8/11
Returned - 8/27/11

My Site

Favorite Autographs:
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kim Kardashian Success Real?

Post by dojust32 »

It looks legit to me... Anyone else have any thoughts?
Best Successes: Ips Daniel Radcliffe, Shemar Moore, Tim Allen, Mike Modano IP, Dez Bryant IP, Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Lin IP, Nolan Ryan, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Jason Kidd Game used shoes, Alex Goligoski Game used jersey and Demarcus Ware game used cleats signed.

Most Wanted: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Larry the Cable guy, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes, and Emily Vancamp.
1/10mtndiv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1/10mtndiv »

Here is an Authentic I found.

This is EXACTLY what mine looks like. I dunno yours looks close but i see some differences. I'm honestly not sure. The K's look the same, and the sh looks the same.
Hitman73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hitman73 »

Here is my authentic Kim K>

Mine looks just like the card yours is a bit skeptical it has good points and bad points.
Scavenging the wasteland for autographs!!!

!!!!AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE!!!!
http://hitmancollectibles.ecrater.com/

Photobucket account
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v141/BigJim73/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dmb71vw wrote: Image
There is something VERY ODD about it..i think its fake.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I gottaa say fake bro. Sorry :( Stunning picture though
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
carlyscala
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlyscala »

She just got married like a week ago or like 2 weeks ago though...so there's a chance. I have no idea though.
At the Deathly Hallows Part II premiere in NYC!
20, huge HP fan, will go to great lengths to see my
favorite cast again and again in person! :)

Favorite successes: HP trio in person, JK Rowling, all my HP autos in fact, Chuck Palahniuk, Richard Nixon (passed to me from my grandfather), Barack Obama in person, Andy Pettitte, James Franco
TWITTER: @carlyscala
My autograph blog...newly created! Still working on it :) http://carlyscala.blogspot.com/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mike :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kim Kardashian on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

Looks perfectly real to me. Unless by "fake" you mean autopen? Only you can tell by seeing if the signature reflects light off of it. But if you're asking whether it's really her signature or a sec, it's definitely hers. She usually only signs 'Kim Kardash' and it looks exactly like all the ones I've seen!
1/10mtndiv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1/10mtndiv »

1/10mtndiv wrote:Here is an Authentic I found.

This is EXACTLY what mine looks like. I dunno yours looks close but i see some differences. I'm honestly not sure. The K's look the same, and the sh looks the same.

velvetgold wrote:Looks perfectly real to me. Unless by "fake" you mean autopen? Only you can tell by seeing if the signature reflects light off of it. But if you're asking whether it's really her signature or a sec, it's definitely hers. She usually only signs 'Kim Kardash' and it looks exactly like all the ones I've seen!

Only signs Kim Kardash huh?