Julian Glover SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Julian Glover SUCCESS

Post by jmd2225 »

I always get really excited when I get one envelope back in the mail and it crosses people off of different collections simultaneously. Today that service was provided by the wonderful Julian Glover, who played General Veers in "Star Wars" and provided the voice for Aragog in "Harry Potter". Unfortunately, even though I included a thick slip of cardboard, they came back bent in about three different places... I swear, it seems like sometimes the postal service looks for ways to bend things. Anyways, it's kind of a dark photo so it doesn't show up that horribly (the scan makes it look worse than it is) and in any case I'm just happy to add him to my collection!

SENT: July 21, 2011
RECEIVED: August 22, 2011

Julian Glover
c/o Conway Van Gelder Grant Ltd.
8-12 Broadwick Street
3rd Floor
London W1F 8HW
UK

SENT: LOR, SASE, 8x10 photo, 4x6 photo
RECEIVED: 8x10 photo signed and personalized, 4x6 photo signed

VIEW MY ENTIRE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION AT:
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 29 Ian McKellen & TR Knight
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
SamAutographs

Re: Julian Glover SUCCESS

Post by SamAutographs »

Nice Success :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: Julian Glover SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi jmd2225 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Julian Glover on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)