Shia Labeouf SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rayzer369
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Shia Labeouf SUCCESS

Post by rayzer369 »

charliestcloud wrote:
rayzer369 wrote:whenever you see big round dots at the end it's FAKE-sorry
Not necessarily, sometimes when you write with a pen you get dots. I know cause it happens to me all the time. So only post if you know what your talking about please.

actually i got the exact same auto about a week ago and it is 100% AP-i used a magnifier to be sure-if you want to sit here drinking kool-aid and believe they are real be my guest-
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Its not the best picture but i also believe this to be an autopen because he is known for using autopen and what really makes me think its autopen is generally when you send more than one picture and 1 comes back signed and the others unsigned thats usually another sign its a autopen because the person doing it only wants to take the time to autopen 1 photo where as when its authentic 99% of the time they will sign what you send. Its just the combination of him being known to send autopen and only 1 picture came back signed makes me think this.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Blackhawks026 wrote:When he was in chicago for the filming of transformers 3 last summer, i actually (physically) ran into him on the street. I was so shocked that it was shia I had bummped into, I didn't even think to ask him for an autograph, before it was to late. REALLY wish I had asked him for one, then i could have compared my in person signature with yours. :? But congrats none the less
Ahh! I even feel bad for you, I wish I ran into him!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi charliestcloud :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Shia LaBeouf on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

I'm sorry, but I think it is an AP too.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Great success ;)