Joe Mauer Success!!! (Minnesota Twins)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
redsox787
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joe Mauer Success!!! (Minnesota Twins)

Post by redsox787 »

Back during Spring Training, around February 24th I believe, I sent Joe Mauer a LOR, a 8 x 10, and a SASE to the Twins Spring Training address. 14100 Six Miles Cypress Pkwy., Ft. Myers
Today, August 11th, I received my SASE back with my 8x10 unsigned but he did include a preprint photo card of his own. I was pretty bummed until I flipped it over and noticed a note. It was tailored to my letter even mentioning that I'm from Boston. The only thing was it was to someone named Tony. My name is Rick. It is clearly on the envelope he put my stuff back into but all that aside he said that he only signs things for people if he gets to meet them. However, at the bottom of the note it was actually signed Joe in blue ballpoint pen. Not a full signature but still more than I expected when I originally saw the preprinted photo card. As always I welcome all comments and questions and thanks for looking!

Note with sig:

Preprint card with my envelope in back:
admin
Site Admin

Re: Joe Mauer Success!!! (Minnesota Twins)

Post by admin »

Hi redsox787 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Minnesota Twins on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
misskate1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Joe Mauer Success!!! (Minnesota Twins)

Post by misskate1990 »

Cool!!!!!
Waiting to hear back from Isabelle Fuhrman, Barbra Eden, Joan Fontaine, Eva Marie Saint, Gene Wilder, The Girls from Pretty Little Liars, Wes Craven, Ian Harding, Joan Leslie, William Daniels