Bam Margera and Family Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AutographAddict7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bam Margera and Family Success

Post by AutographAddict7 »

I sent a sympathy card with a long letter telling them how sorry I am for the loss of Ryan and how long I've been a Jackass and CKY fan. I was just getting ready to send Bam my Jackass 3D and 3.5 DVD covers and was going to ask him if he could get Dunn to sign them too and then...welll, you know what happened.. :cry: I was not expecting anything in return. But then I got something back: a nice letter to me that the whole family signed, plus a pre-print from the Viva La Bam days that has Ryan's signature on it. I almost cried when I pulled it out and I don't cry much! Out of all the autographs I have gotten TTM, this one was the best as it was very thoughtful and they didn't have to send me anything in return. I won't send my DVD covers for them to sign it for a while, so they won't have to deal with anything that relates to Ryan.
Sent: June 22nd
Received on July 15th
Address Used:
Bam Margera
P.O. Box 671
West Town, PA 19395

Picture of PP: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee90 ... auto-1.jpg
I'm going to keep the letter to myself - hope you don't mind.
R.I.P. Ryan. you will always be missed and loved dearly :cry:
Image Sig by Lil1. Thanks!
Recent Successes: Michael C. Hall
Most Wanted: Green Day
Favs: Johnny Cash; Michael Jackson, James Dean; Jerry Lee Lewis; Eric Clapton;
My Autograph Site!: http://autographaddict1.webs.com/
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bam Margera and Family Success

Post by admin »

Hi AutographAddict7 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Bam Margera on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Aidan25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aidan25 »

I'm going to try that since I want Ryan and all the other Jackass crew autographs. I am trying to get Steve-O through email at the moment but I will try Bam. What do you mean by the whole family? April Bill or whatever and Bam? Or all the jackass crew?
Latest Success: John Deacon
Recently Sent: Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Brian May, Christiano Ronaldo, Green Day, Chelsea FC
Received: http://aidanautographs.webs.com/ (And being updated often)
Most Wanted: Jimmy Page, AC/DC (Fully Signed By Band), The Rolling Stones, Zakk Wylde, Eric Clapton, Metallica(I Would Rather Get These TTM If You Wish To PM Me The Addresses For These)
PM me for addys!
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

I love bam and ryan, i couldn't believe it when i found out what happened to ryan :( :( :(
AutographAddict7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographAddict7 »

@admin: sorry I don't. I toss the envelope once I get it. No use for it. I'll start scaning them once I get another TTM. sorry again.

@Aidan25 I don't know if you will get anything, but it never hurts to try. I didn't ask for anything. maybe they sent it b/c I told them I was just getting ready to send my DVD covers to ask if Ryan could sign it. I wasn't expecting anything in return. But the Margera family are big hearted. The letter was signed by April, Phil, Jess (Bam's brother) and Bam. I already have April, Phil and Bam's autograph as I was lucky enough to meet em. didn't have Jess's auto though, which I was so thrilled to get as he is the drummer for CKY.
you have the Steve-O email?! :shock: could you PM it to me? I've been trying to get Steve-O for a long time! hope you get one from him :)

@Sam hall me either....heart shattering... :cry:
Image Sig by Lil1. Thanks!
Recent Successes: Michael C. Hall
Most Wanted: Green Day
Favs: Johnny Cash; Michael Jackson, James Dean; Jerry Lee Lewis; Eric Clapton;
My Autograph Site!: http://autographaddict1.webs.com/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

AutographAddict7 wrote:@admin: sorry I don't. I toss the envelope once I get it. No use for it. I'll start scaning them once I get another TTM. sorry again.
Thanks {up}

Fanmail 8)