Meg Tilly ..success (Psycho 2 , Agnes of God, The big chill)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Meg Tilly ..success (Psycho 2 , Agnes of God, The big chill)

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I am a big fan of Meg Tilly because she was in so many great movies in the 1980's and early 90's like Psycho 2,Body snatchers,Agnes of god and many more and she even won a golden globe and was nominated for an academy award and she is also sister of actress jennifer tilly. Anyways she retired from acting about 15 years ago and lives in canada where she grew up so its almost impossible to get her autograph now so when i happened to see on local tv a few months ago that she was doing a play in july for 2 weeks in victoria,b.c. called "who's afraid of virginia woolf" I seized my one and only opportunity to get the autograph of this great actress by sending a letter,sase and 2 photos about a month ago and today i received both back signed and personalized. {up} [ca] My favourite role she played was in "Psycho 2" I love that film.The address i used is no longer valid.

cschultz-2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Meg Tilly ..success (Psycho 2 , Agnes of God, The big ch

Post by cschultz-2 »

Man, how cool is that!? Nice going! [us]
spark deLite
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spark deLite »

I'm so happy for you! Your autographs from her are wonderful. I'm glad you saw an opportunity and ran with it.
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Markd »

Really awesome success! The funny thing I noticed was if you flip the loop in 'Tilly' upside down, her signature looks almost the exact same as Meg Ryan's. I actually thought it was her autograph for a minute.
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Thanks for the comments....The key to success in this hobby is never give up and just go for it...the worst thing u will lose is a few dollars in postage and expenses... {up} [ca]