Betty White Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Betty White Success

Post by chadallen985 »

I sent a LOR, photo and SASE to Betty White back on June 8. I received my photo autographed on July 14th. I was going to donate the photo for a fundraising auction for a family friend, but didn't receive the photo in time. Sad part is, whoever Betty has opening up her mail/packages up put a post-it note on the photo and wrote "auction" on it. So the photo not only had a big sticky spot from the post-it note, but you can see the word "auction" written into the photo. I tried to gently rub it off and some of the photo rubbed off. :( So it was a lose/lose situtation for me. I will end up sending her another photo and hopefully they won't put a sticker on a photo, lol. You will see the spot in her hair. I used the address in the database.

jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Betty White Success

Post by jmd2225 »

Congratulations! Well, congrats on the success but sorry about the post-it incident. I've had a few photos ruined by post-its before in the past and it's definitely a bummer. I hope you get a new one. I sent to her about the same time you did, so I have my fingers crossed I'll see an envelope in my mailbox this week. {up}
VIEW MY ENTIRE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION AT:
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 29 Ian McKellen & TR Knight
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
jedibill
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jedibill »

For future reference, Goo Gone will take any sticky substance off of a picture without damaging the photo.
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WookieeLover »

Nice success, congrats! {up}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi chadallen985 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Betty White on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)