Kate Beckinsale Success! :D

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kate Beckinsale Success! :D

Post by gghi18 »

satine57100: Nice success. Very pretty picture. ;)

7emeartfan: THANK YOU! :D
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi gghi18 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kate Beckinsale on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

Wow if she is sending out pre-signed then I sure am sending an SASE :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE
arrowsup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arrowsup »

kimmylee wrote:Wow if she is sending out pre-signed then I sure am sending an SASE :)
She does, but most of the replies come back as pre-prints. Her assistant in London decides who gets what --so write her a letter that inspires her assistant (Kate doesn't read the fanmail) and you will have a better chance.
bullitt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bullitt »

So the pics people say they sent her and were signed are prints or are they authentic? How about the ones she sends back? Also does anyone have the VV for Total Recall?
Thanks,
arrowsup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arrowsup »

bullitt wrote:So the pics people say they sent her and were signed are prints or are they authentic? How about the ones she sends back? Also does anyone have the VV for Total Recall?
Thanks,
Pics sent are returned unsigned. all replies that I am aware of include the standard photo (most are pre-prints, but occasionally they will send a pre-signed authentic).
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

They look authentic to me. They are signed slightly different in comparison and match her IP. :D http://www.autographstore.com/listings/ ... =992481511
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

gghi18 wrote:Hi,
I sent the beautiful Kate Beckinsale on:
Sent: 6/23/11
Received: 7/16/11
Sent a letter, two pictures, and a sase to this address:

Kate Beckinsale
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1D 1BS
UK

Received my photos back unsigned with a letter and two gorgeous 8X10 photos, one for me and one for my close friend. I have researched her autograph and they appear to be authentic. And they are slightly signed differently which leads me to believe they were pre-signed. Or my photos weren't in the best condition. lol Regardless, I am very pleased with this success because she was on my most wanted list and I had sent her a few times previously and had no response until now. THANK YOU FANMAIL.BIZ and thank you Kate! :D

Sincerely,
gghi18 :D

p.s. I would love to hear any opinions on the authenticity! Thanks!

Congrats I am hoping she replies to the fanmail I sent to the Total Recall set.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match