Vint Cerf (father of the Internet) email success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Vint Cerf (father of the Internet) email success

Post by TheImpaler »

http://autographvip.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... er-of.html

Vinton Gray "Vint" Cerf is an American computer scientist, who is recognized as one of "the fathers of the Internet", sharing this title with American computer scientist Bob Kahn. His contributions have been acknowledged and lauded, repeatedly, with honorary degrees, and awards that include the National Medal of Technology, the Turing Award, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and membership in the National Academy of Engineering.

received 2 weeks after my email request
In person autographs from: Brian May (Queen), Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell (Boney M), Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello (England), Lech Walesa, Charles Duke (moonwalker), Francis Ford Coppola, Franz Beckenbauer, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.

Collectors from 200 different countries have visited my blog: http://autographvip.blogspot.com/
SeanSchwarz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Vint Cerf (father of the Internet) email success

Post by SeanSchwarz »

Congratulations! {up} Vint's a great guy. We had a conversation via email after I sent my request. That's a great addition to your collection! :)
-46-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -46- »

Kind of ironic that you mailed him lol.
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheImpaler »

SeanSchwarz wrote:Congratulations! {up} Vint's a great guy. We had a conversation via email after I sent my request. That's a great addition to your collection! :)

He's a great guy indeed. {up} Now I'm waiting to hear from inventors of mouse, email, DVD and WWW :D I just found the emails :D
In person autographs from: Brian May (Queen), Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell (Boney M), Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello (England), Lech Walesa, Charles Duke (moonwalker), Francis Ford Coppola, Franz Beckenbauer, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.

Collectors from 200 different countries have visited my blog: http://autographvip.blogspot.com/
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheImpaler »

-46- wrote:Kind of ironic that you mailed him lol.

I see it more like a kind of... tribute :D more ironic was when I emailed to the inventor of the email ;-)

-46-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -46- »

TheImpaler wrote:
-46- wrote:Kind of ironic that you mailed him lol.

I see it more like a kind of... tribute :D more ironic was when I emailed to the inventor of the email ;-)
That's what I meant, email not mail.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TheImpaler :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Vint Cerf on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
617ttmdan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 617ttmdan »

Great success!! Could I please get that address???