Alexa Vega (Spy Kids - Sleepover) Purchased Success!! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alexa Vega (Spy Kids - Sleepover) Purchased Success!! :)

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks again for the comments!! congrats on your success johnnylightninglives!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alexa Vega (Spy Kids - Sleepover) Purchased Success!! :)

Post by johnnylightninglives »

RYAN-J wrote:Thanks again for the comments!! congrats on your success johnnylightninglives!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Thanks ryan.I like the photo you got so much i purchased one and requested the same photo and they said they can send me that photo too{up} I like celebrities who are cool enough to sell their signed photos at cost so fans can get authentic autos at a good price {up} [ca]