Phil Collins (Singer - Ex-drummer of Genesis) Success!! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Phil Collins (Singer - Ex-drummer of Genesis) Success!! :)

Post by RYAN-J »

Very awesome way to end my week of no successes!! :D Got a reply from Singer and ex-drummer of Genesis……The Amazing Phil Collins!!! 8) Some of you probably remember that I got a rejection notice from his assistant back on May 11th saying that due to Phil’s hand surgeries he couldn’t sign photos at the time but that my request and name would be put on his waiting list.

Apparently he’s been able to sign some photos now as I received a 4x6 signed photo returned in my SASE that I had sent with my request!! :D Been a fan of his for years and love hit song ‘Can’t Stop Loving You’ and listen to it all the time! Thanks so much Phil! 8)

SASE:
4x6 Signed Photo:

Sent: April 16th 2011
Replied: July 9th 2011
Days Taken: 85

Address used:

Phil Collins
C/o Phillip Collins Ltd.
Ground Floor 25 Ives Street
London, SW3 2ND
United Kingdom

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
admin
Site Admin

Re: Phil Collins (Singer - Ex-drummer of Genesis) Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Phil Collins on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks Admin! 8)

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
oldies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by oldies »

Great Success {up} {up} {up}

That's a different photo than the one I (and others) got.

Nice photo!

P.s.
That's the one I got a few months ago.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/ ... n0001.jpg/
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks for the comment oldies!! And congrats on your success that you got!! I think since I sent a #10 envelope (For 4X6'S) that's the only kind he had which would fit, but I'm very happy with it!! :D

RYAN-J 8)

FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

Great one! Phil was one of my very first successes ever. He's a great guy and I'm happy, that there's still an A-class celeb, who tries his best to sign for his fans. Just awesome!!!
Phil is a great and brilliant musician and successes like that make me even more be a fan of his.

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Awesome success Ryan!!! {up} , Phil is a great singer & is phenomenal on the drums, i love "In the air tonight"
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks again for the comments!! :D

RYAN-J 8)

RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks dude!! 8)

RYAN-J 8)