Stan Musial semi-failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
BIG JOHN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stan Musial semi-failure

Post by BIG JOHN »

I sent out a letter to Stan last month asking for a signed postcard. I got this back a few days ago unsigned but it's better than nothing. Used address in the database. At least I got a signed baseball last year from him ttm and he is one of the hard ones to get.

george2607

Re: Stan Musial semi-failure

Post by george2607 »

he use to send out his own signed cards but I heard that it just got out of hand. I have had a very nice success from him but I also had a failure. I guess he is getting old and unlike a lot of other retired players, he does have a fairly large business that he owns. I'd wait a month or so and try again, it's only a dollar for postage both ways and he is one of the last of the old truly great players. Have you tried Red S. - teammate, Johnny Peske, Al Kaline, Bobby Dorr, Al Rosen, Tommy Lasorta, Ernie Banks, Hank Aaron and Yogi. As far as I know they all still sign. Don Newcomb signs but charges as does George Shuba. Yogi can be hard at times. Good luck.

Regards, george2607
admin
Site Admin

Re: Stan Musial semi-failure

Post by admin »

Hi BIG JOHN :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Stan Musial
StanTheMan Inc.
1650 Des Peres Road, Suite 125
St. Louis, MO 63131
USA

{star} Stan Musial on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)