Troy Tulowitzki Success with Donation (Colorado Rockies)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
bjerome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Troy Tulowitzki Success with Donation (Colorado Rockies)

Post by bjerome »

Mailed ROMLB to Rockies Shortstop Troy Tulowitzki in early May 2011. I used the Colorado Rockies Foundation Address in care of Troy Tulowitzki and included a $25 donation by check to the Colorado Rockies Foundation. On July 2, 2011, I received my signed baseball.

TomIsTheRedSox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Troy Tulowitzki Success with Donation

Post by TomIsTheRedSox »

Great success bjerome but I sent a request out and ya he was asking for a donation but I wouldnt send to him next time becase your paying $25 for the auto $15 for the ball and shipping makes it around a $50 expense for 1 auto. Also i think you can send up to three items to get signed lol.
1/10mtndiv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1/10mtndiv »

nice i bought an 8x10 i'm thinking of doing that, didn't know he signed balls though, the tigers don't through their foundation, only cards or 8x10s. I might have to try a ball instead of an 8x10, no more room on my walls.
bjerome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bjerome »

I do understand the issue with the $25 donation especially after buying a $15 baseball. Then the shipping is $5 and change. That does cover it both ways. So that puts the investment at $45. I still think this is a great deal. Tulo at a show would definitely be over $100. Yes, I do agree that it can be spendy, but to obtain him at a show would cost 4 times as much, and again you would have to bring your own ball which if it was an Official Major League Baseball would still be $15. I am happy with the ball, and have spent more than that on obtaining signatures. My father's day gift was a baseball signed by Justin Verlander and MLB Authenticated. The cost of the ball was $150. My Pete Rose was $100 meeting him in Vegas. Same price whether or not you take their baseball or bring your own. My Stan Musial was $101. $75 for the signature, $15 for the ball, $10 for shipping, and $1 for authentication. Even the signatures I have gotten in person without a payment have a $15 investment due to the cost of the ball. The thing is a person either has to be willing to pay for the item, or not. And with the uncertain economy it can be spendy. I understand your frustration.

The Tigers only allow cards and photo's. Some players will only accept cards. The Rockies will sign whatever as long as you provide the return postage along with your $25 donation. Having had this work so well with Tulo, I look forward to sending for Helton and Car Go.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Troy Tulowitzki Success with Donation (Colorado Rockies)

Post by admin »

Hi bjerome :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Colorado Rockies on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Great success. Glad to see the Rockies doing this...wish all organizations would.
Ekh0412
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ekh0412 »

Does Giambi sign for 25?
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piranha316 »

Ekh0412 wrote:Does Giambi sign for 25?
Jason Giambi is not on the list of players who are taking part in this venture. The list is as follows: Todd Helton, Carlos Gonzalez, Troy Tulowitzki, Ubaldo Jimenez and Dexter Fowler. Any other questions can hopefully be answered by visiting here: http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/col/com ... elines.jsp
Ekh0412
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ekh0412 »

Thanks Piranha316.
1/10mtndiv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1/10mtndiv »

Ekh0412 wrote:Does Giambi sign for 25?
U might want to try Giambi anyways... He rides the bench and he's not a star anymore. Send him a card you won't pay much postage.
Last edited by 1/10mtndiv on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.