Jennifer Lopez FAILURE - still sends preprints 9 years on..

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lopez FAILURE - still sends preprints 9 years o

Post by Jaffer »

gghi18 wrote:
locowski wrote:Jeninifer Lopez signed sells CDs for $ 99.99.
WOW :shock: That's a little overpriced. haha! :P
Haha I know :-( I would buy it in a second if it was cheaper. Signed cd are usually half that price.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Lorena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lorena »

That's a nice picture but really dissapointing to get preprint again. I am sorry!
Sincerely
Lydia
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

buffysatine wrote:Opinions are fine BUT why do you always have to be so rude with the way your word yours??
NOTHING I said was rude. Why do people like you take other people's words sooo seriously?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by buffysatine »

dancingirl1 wrote:
buffysatine wrote:Opinions are fine BUT why do you always have to be so rude with the way your word yours??
NOTHING I said was rude. Why do people like you take other people's words sooo seriously?
Nobody (especially me) takes you seriously, I was just making the comment that whether you realise it or not the way you word your responses always comes across as rude - its not just me it is practically everybody on the board that takes you that way too so maybe there is something too it hey??

If you are not leaving a helpful comment (such as it's sec, pp etc...) then why bother to leave a comment like the one you did? It is just inflamatory and like you go out of your way to be just plain obnoxious & offensive.

It was my thread and I was letting people know not to bother writing unless they want a pre print - I was not asking for opinions or input on anything.

I asked you under your previous user names to please stay away from threads I start as I do not care for your posts.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

buffysatine wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
Nobody (especially me) takes you seriously, I was just making the comment that whether you realise it or not the way you word your responses always comes across as rude - its not just me it is practically everybody on the board that takes you that way too so maybe there is something too it hey??

If you are not leaving a helpful comment (such as it's sec, pp etc...) then why bother to leave a comment like the one you did? It is just inflamatory and like you go out of your way to be just plain obnoxious & offensive.

It was my thread and I was letting people know not to bother writing unless they want a pre print - I was not asking for opinions or input on anything.

I asked you under your previous user names to please stay away from threads I start as I do not care for your posts.
{up} {up}
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

buffysatine wrote:Nobody (especially me) takes you seriously, I was just making the comment that whether you realise it or not the way you word your responses always comes across as rude, If you are not leaving a helpful comment (such as it's sec, pp etc...) then why bother to leave a comment like the one you did? It is just inflamatory and like you go out of your way to be just plain obnoxious & offensive. I asked you under your previous user names to please stay away from threads I start as I do not care for your posts.
Then why come at me like that? LOL! I didnt come at you in any bad way. My comment wasnt bad or rude. But this is a public forum, so it is my right to say "Did you really think that DIVA J. Lo would send you a real one?" Thats my being realistic, not a cocky person. LOL! And no I dont gotta "stay away from certain posts" because the world can see it. Dont care for my posts, however I can post what I like. My post wasnt offensive or anything. And If you wanna keep replying back to me, I will do so as well. If you drop it, fine. I will too. But you replying in like 5 million paragraphs is like drama, people have opinions. Oh well.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

dancingirl1 wrote:
buffysatine wrote:Nobody (especially me) takes you seriously, I was just making the comment that whether you realise it or not the way you word your responses always comes across as rude, If you are not leaving a helpful comment (such as it's sec, pp etc...) then why bother to leave a comment like the one you did? It is just inflamatory and like you go out of your way to be just plain obnoxious & offensive. I asked you under your previous user names to please stay away from threads I start as I do not care for your posts.
Then why come at me like that? LOL! I didnt come at you in any bad way. My comment wasnt bad or rude. But this is a public forum, so it is my right to say "Did you really think that DIVA J. Lo would send you a real one?" Thats my being realistic, not a cocky person. LOL! And no I dont gotta "stay away from certain posts" because the world can see it. Dont care for my posts, however I can post what I like. My post wasnt offensive or anything. And If you wanna keep replying back to me, I will do so as well. If you drop it, fine. I will too. But you replying in like 5 million paragraphs is like drama, people have opinions. Oh well.

Yes there were 5 million paragraphs. Opinions are fine but you are just rude in the way you convey yours, that is the reason you were kicked off here under all your other user names in the first place. I have asked you politely before to stya away from threads I start not because 'the world can see them' because I just do not like you or value your opinions or your obnoxious comments. Also if you don't want to converse with me & have me tell you that I & most of the forum find you obnoxious then DON'T post in threads I start and make comments.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Fine, take this in the best way and if you dont there is NOTHING I can do. This success is fake. Maybe you will have better luck if you try her home address. Good luck and hope you get a real one in the future :mrgreen:
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

I tried her via movie set back in 2004, which resulted in a pre-print. Can't believe she's still at it! Very disappointing. As you said, I would expect her to sign since she's been out of the spotlight for quite some time. You'd think people would be appreciative of such a warm welcome to their comeback...