OMG! Carrie Fisher Success! Star Wars Blues Brothers ect.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

OMG! Carrie Fisher Success! Star Wars Blues Brothers ect.

Post by skaboss241 »

I just got this one which was sent to my parents house in CA (I'm now in TX) so who knows how long it took to get to me. I only recently had the opportunity to meet her in person and i paid $100 for two autographs but it was worth every penny to get to meet her shake her hand and have her be so sweet to me and my wife. Now that i got these two in the mail, that's just the icing on the cake! One of these photos was already signed by her stunt double Tracy Eddon and Ms. Fisher kindly put an arrow after her signature to show which one she is. This is definitely one of my all time favorite success and that's saying a lot!

Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: OMG! Carrie Fisher Success! Star Wars Blues Brothers ect

Post by mosshead1 »

skaboss241 wrote:I just got this one which was sent to my parents house in CA (I'm now in TX) so who knows how long it took to get to me. I only recently had the opportunity to meet her in person and i paid $100 for two autographs but it was worth every penny to get to meet her shake her hand and have her be so sweet to me and my wife. Now that i got these two in the mail, that's just the icing on the cake! One of these photos was already signed by her stunt double Tracy Eddon and Ms. Fisher kindly put an arrow after her signature to show which one she is. This is definitely one of my all time favorite success and that's saying a lot!

Great success.. Did you send to the "Freedom Farms" Address?
Michael Moss
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

mosshead1 wrote:
skaboss241 wrote:I just got this one which was sent to my parents house in CA (I'm now in TX) so who knows how long it took to get to me. I only recently had the opportunity to meet her in person and i paid $100 for two autographs but it was worth every penny to get to meet her shake her hand and have her be so sweet to me and my wife. Now that i got these two in the mail, that's just the icing on the cake! One of these photos was already signed by her stunt double Tracy Eddon and Ms. Fisher kindly put an arrow after her signature to show which one she is. This is definitely one of my all time favorite success and that's saying a lot!

Great success.. Did you send to the "Freedom Farms" Address?
yes
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Wow! Very rare to see a success from her TTM these days! :shock: Still haven't gotten her for my SW collection yet.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi skaboss241 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Carrie Fisher
Freedom Farms
6514 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
USA [us]

{star} Carrie Fisher on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dogwood34 »

Awesome! I'm going to try and get her autograph at DragonCon depending on price.