" Whisperin " Bill Anderson - Country Singer and Songwriter

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

" Whisperin " Bill Anderson - Country Singer and Songwriter

Post by caappy »

James William Anderson III (born November 1, 1937), known as Bill Anderson, is an American country music singer, songwriter and television personality. He has been a member in long standing of the weekly Grand Ole Opry radio program and stage performance in Nashville, Tennessee. He has released more than 40 studio albums and has reached No. 1 on the country charts seven times: "Mama Sang a Song" (1962), "Still" (1963), "I Get the Fever" (1966), "For Loving You" (with Jan Howard, 1967), "My Life (Throw It Away If I Want To)" (1969), "World of Make Believe" (1974), and "Sometimes" (with Mary Lou Turner, 1976). Twenty-nine more of his singles have reached the top ten. One of the most successful songwriters in country music history, Anderson is also a popular singer, earning the nickname "Whisperin' Bill" for his soft vocal style and occasional spoken narrations.

Country Music Hall of Fame 2001
Member of the Grand Ole Opry

Sent him 2 photos on 10 Dec and got both back signed on 24 Dec

Mr. Bill Anderson
P. O. Box 888
Hermitage, TN 37076-0888
admin
Site Admin

Re: " Whisperin " Bill Anderson - Country Singer and Songwri

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Bill Anderson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)