Kyle Hebert Voice Actor Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Kyle Hebert Voice Actor Success

Post by CWill97 »

Sent: May 17th, 2011 SASE 5 custom cards
Received: June 15th, 2011 5 cards signed

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/img028si.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/dbzea.jpg/

http://www.kylehebert.com/?page_id=453

He voiced Gohan in his high school days in DBZ.

Comments are welcomed!
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kyle Hebert Voice Actor Success

Post by sawfan93 »

Nice success!!, i got a reply from him last month, my only regret was not sending anything of Ox king or Pikkon, i had to much Gohan stuff lol
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi CWill97 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kyle Hebert on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
r2zlost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by r2zlost »

Got mine back today. I had him sign a gohan, ox king, west Kai, and a ryu from sf cards.
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

r2zlost wrote:Got mine back today. I had him sign a gohan, ox king, west Kai, and a ryu from sf cards.
Do you have any pictures of your success? I'd love to see them!
He is a great voice actor and TTM signer!
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!