seth macfarlane NICE SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nicksportsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: seth macfarlane NICE SUCCESS

Post by Nicksportsautographs »

He has not flown back anywhere the past 3 weeks.
TTMCentral
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TTMCentral »

Nicksportsautographs wrote:He has not flown back anywhere the past 3 weeks.
Thank you Mr.McFarlane's stalker
SUB FOR SUB!
VIDEOS OF SUCCESSES HERE!
SUB TO ME PLEASE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TTMCentral?feature=mhee

PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 4764163609

My Website:
http://ttmcentral.weebly.com/
Nicksportsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

lol It's not hard to figure out where he is when the movie casting calls, and filming schedules are posted almost daily on a variety of websites.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi gobrowns :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
Jman7693

Post by Jman7693 »

Enough with the argueing and calling people a stalker. Did he even ask for Authenticity?
I dont think so. Plus you dont know. They could have gave it to him/ forwarded it and sent it back. You never know.
My Name is Justin, I am from NC and love collecting Autographs!

I Collect Mostly Former Sports Players, Singers, Actors and Much More!

Need Help finding a certain address? Just Shoot me a message!

Need to talk to me Privately about address? Got a question? Just email me at justinfanmailhelp@gmail.com
Nicksportsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jman7693 wrote:Enough with the argueing and calling people a stalker. Did he even ask for Authenticity?
I dont think so. Plus you dont know. They could have gave it to him/ forwarded it and sent it back. You never know.
It doesn't matter if he asked for authenticity or not. This is an autograph forum, if people don't know this garbage is fake, they are going to continue to send out to people and waste their money. The forum is all about helping people, not about making people feel good.
SCLee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SCLee »

Pre-print or not, it's worth having as it's limited to 300. But how do you know it's not real?
marycollins316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by marycollins316 »

I believed that it was real. But I've been hearing they are fake so I compared 2 photos from 2 different people. Bryan has the exact same drawing lines as the other one. The To and the ?/ is different. I really wished they were real.
mattcorrell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mattcorrell »

marycollins316 wrote:I believed that it was real. But I've been hearing they are fake so I compared 2 photos from 2 different people. Bryan has the exact same drawing lines as the other one. The To and the ?/ is different. I really wished they were real.
maybe he copied the brian sketch and then signed and numbered them to 300?
anything is possible,
but i compared and the initialed notecard doesnt look real authentic
sorry
gobrowns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gobrowns »

we dont need to argue, we all do it for fun as a hobby, we all have a passion for it. Authentic or not i am glad to receive anything back from him. It is better than nothing if fake, and how many people have things from family guy studios.
Received: Dirk nowitzki, troy aikman, pawn stars, john travolta email, steve young, carmelo anthony stamp, peyton manning, joe theismann, bobby doerr, bill cowher, teemu selanne, joe dumars, brad daugherty, robert parish, dan fouts, larry johnson, warren moon, mike modano, shaq, tony romo, bill stewart, dwayne johnson pp, brad brownell, tony dungy , jim calhoun, olaf kolzig, bobby bonilla, bobby petrino, lenny wilkens, brett hull, tom izzo, eric staal, john leclair, gary payton, arnold schwazenneger, mike eruzione, chris perez, joe thornton, matt laporta, mitch talbot, jaromir jagr, jon embree, ed Hochuli, alexander frolov, mike brey, rick barnes , mark fox , boomer esiason, jb homes, jim craig, justin masterson, american pickers, terrell brandon, ozzie newsome, hersey hawkins, david akers, aj hawk, craig ehlo, allen iverson, nick saban pp, vince carter, coach k email, jerry azumah,