Tom Brokaw - RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ILuvAnneFrank
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tom Brokaw - RTS

Post by ILuvAnneFrank »

Sent an autograph request to Tom Brokaw at an address I found that was apparently a new residence of his. For some reason, it came back with a yellow sticker, saying:

'Return To Sender
No Such Number
Unable To Forward'

Man, where is this guy? No matter what address or e-mail address I try, I'm never successful. I've been trying to reach him for a little over a year. It's ridiculous. Does anybody have any address where it will get to him? I would so much appreciate it.
Breathe deep, seek peace, fly high.

“Don’t worry about the magnitude of the problem, just make today better than yesterday.” - Jeff Schneider
1/10mtndiv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom Brokaw - RTS

Post by 1/10mtndiv »

Maybe he doesn't want to be found. Is he affiliated with any of the news agencies anymore? Do you know if he's ever signed TTM?
BIG JOHN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BIG JOHN »

He does a show on comcast sport called the boy in the hall or something close to that. Its a show about hall of fame baseball players it was on today on comcast sports.great show hope this info helps!!
ILuvAnneFrank
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ILuvAnneFrank »

1/10mtndiv wrote:Maybe he doesn't want to be found. Is he affiliated with any of the news agencies anymore? Do you know if he's ever signed TTM?
I think he's still a correspondent for NBC News. And yes, I have seen successes from him TTM.
BIG JOHN wrote:He does a show on comcast sport called the boy in the hall or something close to that. Its a show about hall of fame baseball players it was on today on comcast sports.great show hope this info helps!!
I will try that. Thanks!
Breathe deep, seek peace, fly high.

“Don’t worry about the magnitude of the problem, just make today better than yesterday.” - Jeff Schneider