David Frankham Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Frankham Success

Post by dogwood34 »

I sent a LOR to David Frankham on May 24, 2011 and received 5 photos back (and a very nice note) on June 6, 2011. I used an address in the forum but not the database:

David Frankham
c/o 2376 Camino Capitan #4
Santa Fe, NM 87505

Here's a pic with 3 of the photos that I received.

iao
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David Frankham Success

Post by iao »

Yay, for you! David and his friend Mr. Dixon are the sweetest guys. They both bend over backwards for the fans.
dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dogwood34 »

iao wrote:Yay, for you! David and his friend Mr. Dixon are the sweetest guys. They both bend over backwards for the fans.
I was shocked! I wasn't sure about the address so I only sent a letter but offered to pay for postage. To get 5 pictures was beyond generous! They are 5X7 not counting borders. 4 of the 5 are Star Trek pics! I wrote how I am a huge Trek fan. I think I will write a "Thank You" letter because he was so nice.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi dogwood34 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Nice Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
Nemo14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nemo14 »

Hi!

I just wanted to acknowledge your message ...

I'm the friend of David Frankham's who posted my own address as a place for people to write to him, and I'm glad you found it here, and that you like the photos. (I help him out by doing the photos, sending off the mailings, and so on. That's actually my handwriting on the return address on the envelope!)

I just called David and told him of your message and he's very pleased. He is very happy to hear from fans and appreciative of their interest.

And to "iao" -- hello! In January I accompanied David to a Disney Studios event, and as we drove by your town we said, "This is where [iao] lives!"
dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dogwood34 »

Nemo14 wrote:Hi!

I just wanted to acknowledge your message ...

I'm the friend of David Frankham's who posted my own address as a place for people to write to him, and I'm glad you found it here, and that you like the photos. (I help him out by doing the photos, sending off the mailings, and so on. That's actually my handwriting on the return address on the envelope!)

I just called David and told him of your message and he's very pleased. He is very happy to hear from fans and appreciative of their interest.

And to "iao" -- hello! In January I accompanied David to a Disney Studios event, and as we drove by your town we said, "This is where [iao] lives!"
Thank you both! That is very kind of you! The photos were great! I will treasure them! I'm sorry I didn't send a SASE. I usually do but as I said earlier, I wasn't sure. I can send you money for postage if you like? I don't get too many replies with notes. I really enjoyed it. It's awesome that Mr. Frankham signs for fans!
Nemo14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nemo14 »

Thank you both! That is very kind of you! The photos were great! I will treasure them! I'm sorry I didn't send a SASE. I usually do but as I said earlier, I wasn't sure. I can send you money for postage if you like? I don't get too many replies with notes. I really enjoyed it. It's awesome that Mr. Frankham signs for fans!
You're welcome. No worries about postage ... but thanks for offering. If you ever want to write again, feel free to use the same address. David likes to hear from fans, and to learn a bit more about them personally -- if they're not weirdos! :-)