Kate Winslet Authentic!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Kate Winslet Authentic!!

Post by buffysatine »

Lorena wrote:
buffysatine wrote:Any sent out by people promoting products for companies like Longines & omega etc... are ALL either preprint or Autopen!
Omega since very beggining was sending authentic signatures from Cindy Crawford and George Clooney, so I am sure signatures from Longines could be authentic too since they're just starting to send it.
THe omega ones from Clooney/Crawford/Kidman are ALL preprint - I have seen my friends ones - they are NOT authentic!
Lorena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lorena »

buffysatine wrote:
Lorena wrote:
buffysatine wrote:Any sent out by people promoting products for companies like Longines & omega etc... are ALL either preprint or Autopen!
Omega since very beggining was sending authentic signatures from Cindy Crawford and George Clooney, so I am sure signatures from Longines could be authentic too since they're just starting to send it.
THe omega ones from Clooney/Crawford/Kidman are ALL preprint - I have seen my friends ones - they are NOT authentic!
I am saying that they were authentic since very beggining that OMEGA started to send them. Not now. I was the first one that presented autograph from omega, by Cindy Crawford and later from George Clooney and both were authentic. Unfortunately now they just send PP's.
Sincerely
Lydia
berniceng
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by berniceng »

wow congrats!!! its authentic???? or AP?
i wonder if u received a reply email after u send ur request???
i've sent one asking for the ambassadors' pics but havent received a reply
A Cantonese.
I've been on fanmail.biz for a couple of years, seeing so many successes. But start sending out requests via email/letter till 2011.

LOVE TENNIS LOVE MODELS LOVE TWILIGHT LOVE HARRY POTTER etc.

?Greysonator/Enchancer?Directioner?

EMAIL: Nicole Kidman&George Clooney&Cindy Crawford&Michael Phelps(Omega PP), James Blunt(PP), Kim Clijsters(*2), Vint Cerf(personalized), Yaroslava Shvedova, Stan Wawrinka, Marcos Baghdatis, Tony Blair(*2), John Newcombe(*2, 1 personalized), Tamira Paszek, Kate Moss(PP), Novak Djokovic, Epke Zonderland, Michael Phelps(*2 official website PP), Boris Becker, Roger Federer(*4 jura PP), Rafael Nadal(PP), Oliver Kahn, Franz Beckenbauer, Norah Jones(PP), Petra Kvitova, Tomas Berdych.

SFM&CM: Ashton Kutcher, Ralph Fiennes, Christy Turlington, Rod Stewart, Tobey Macguire, Jennifer Garner, Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez, Anne Hathaway

TTM: Daniel Radcliffe(VV), Robert Pattinson(PP)

IN PERSON: Greyson Chance(@HMV Central, Hong Kong)
Dammit_
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dammit_ »

Yay, congrats!
Got the same couple days ago but on a diffrent photo of her :D
Jonnoy1572
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jonnoy1572 »

Kate is the only one who has "signed" for Longines. If its real awesome. If not no biggy for me. Sure, hers looks the easiest to duplicate should they be Secretarial, but at least they were signed. The lady said they had a limited supply of them.

I personally don't care if they autopenned. I just don't see why people seem to think these celebrities have nothing better to do but sign autographs just for them, then get offended because it's not real. Be thankful you got something at all. I've received several letters stating the people I wrote does not sign at all.
If you want to see this and more, got to photobucket and look-up the user name jonboy1572. All the pics and envelopes are there. After numerous failed attempts to upload through photobucket and imageshack, I've given up. Its all on photobucket if you want to see it.

The only truly authentic autograph you will ever get is the one you personally saw being signed. Anything else your just taking someone elses word for it....
desi1220
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by desi1220 »

It's definitley authentic. I recieved a reply email because I didn't put my address in the request because I wasn't sure if I was requesting in the right place. They emailed me back asking me for my address, so I guess that's a reply email? You should get something in the mail, I think.
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

ultimateager wrote:People. These are autopenned signatures. Not authentic
Your G W Bush is deff AP. Sorry. {down}
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

desi1220 wrote:It's definitley authentic. I recieved a reply email because I didn't put my address in the request because I wasn't sure if I was requesting in the right place. They emailed me back asking me for my address, so I guess that's a reply email? You should get something in the mail, I think.

Why does getting a reply email mean its authentic????
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

Jonnoy1572 wrote:Kate is the only one who has "signed" for Longines. If its real awesome. If not no biggy for me. Sure, hers looks the easiest to duplicate should they be Secretarial, but at least they were signed. The lady said they had a limited supply of them.

I personally don't care if they autopenned. I just don't see why people seem to think these celebrities have nothing better to do but sign autographs just for them, then get offended because it's not real. Be thankful you got something at all. I've received several letters stating the people I wrote does not sign at all.

The reason people get upset when its NOT real is becuase this is an autograph collecting forum & most people that are serious collectors like myself (& several other members I know) only want the real thing - not a picture signed by a Secretary, a machine or just preprinted - they are worthless & mean nothing. People don't assume celebs have nothing better to do than sign, you send a request in the hope they will (& many do look after their fans & sign for us). Its a shame not everybody does. Anyone who is serious about collecting does not want FAKE/MACHINE signatures in their collection.
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

Lorena wrote:
buffysatine wrote:
Lorena wrote: The omega ones from Clooney/Crawford/Kidman are ALL preprint - I have seen my friends ones - they are NOT authentic!
I am saying that they were authentic since very beggining that OMEGA started to send them. Not now. I was the first one that presented autograph from omega, by Cindy Crawford and later from George Clooney and both were authentic. Unfortunately now they just send PP's.
My friend requested hers at the 'beginning' of the advertising campaigns for both people you named and they are preprinted - sorry!