David Sheiner Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Trilobite

David Sheiner Success

Post by Trilobite »

I had seen a recent success with him, and I'm a huge Planet of the Apes fan, so I sent an LOR, SASE and 8x10 to David Sheiner on 5-24-11. Received signed photo today 6-4-11.

Used address in db

Pic:

Envelope:
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my autographs here http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... utographs/
Comments on authenticity welcomed. I don't want to collect fake junk.
StevenQ

Re: David Sheiner Success

Post by StevenQ »

Cool! Building a POTA collection?
Time flies like an arrow. Friut flies like a banana.
Trilobite

Post by Trilobite »

StevenQ wrote:Cool! Building a POTA collection?
I am :) . I'm a huge sci-fi/fantasy nerd so I tend to collect anything in that genre and I love the vintage Planet of the Apes stuff. Grew up watching them when I was a kid. Wasn't a huge fan of the Tim Burton movie, but there is the new Rise of the Apes coming out that might just be pretty decent.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my autographs here http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... utographs/
Comments on authenticity welcomed. I don't want to collect fake junk.
cjh5801

Post by cjh5801 »

Very nice! I sent a request to him at the same address on 5/4/11 and haven't received a reply. Hope it hasn't gone astray.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Trilobite :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

David Sheiner
470 S Ogden Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90036-3121
USA

{star} David Sheiner on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
StevenQ

Post by StevenQ »

Trilobite wrote:
StevenQ wrote:Cool! Building a POTA collection?
I am :) . I'm a huge sci-fi/fantasy nerd so I tend to collect anything in that genre and I love the vintage Planet of the Apes stuff. Grew up watching them when I was a kid. Wasn't a huge fan of the Tim Burton movie, but there is the new Rise of the Apes coming out that might just be pretty decent.
Cool. As you can tell from my avatar I'm into sci-fi as well. I've never seen the Tim Burton movie, don't want to ruin the memories of the old ones. I can't say all re-makes are bad as the new BSG rocked.
Time flies like an arrow. Friut flies like a banana.