Lexi Johnson (Teen Actress) Super Sweet success!! plus Q&A!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lexi Johnson (Teen Actress) Super Sweet success!! plus Q&A!!

Post by RYAN-J »

Got an awesome & super sweet reply from Teen actress Lexi Johnson Today!! [ugotmail] I got a success from her back in February via her website, but then found out she had a fan mail address as well, so sent her a 4x6 photo, two 4x6 custom cards and a Q&A card.

Lexi updates her Facebook pages quite regularly and kept us all informed on any requests we’d sent in. a few days back she posted an awesome picture of her ‘Fanmail Wall’ where she basically framed my letter along with several others from different fans and taped the envelopes around the frame!! :D

Lexi graciously personalized and signed all my items (with full name personalization on the custom cards) and even filled out my Q&A card with some really cool answers!! :D She also sent along her own handwritten note too, thanking me for writing and for being patient while she made the transition from her hometown in Florida to the Sunny skies of California!! ;-) Thank you so much Lexi!! :D

SASE:
4x6 Signed Photo:
4x6 Signed custom cards:
Q&A Card:
Image Image
Handwritten Note:

Sent: February 28th 2011
Replied: June 4th 2011
Days Taken: 97

Address used: (Should still be valid, think any mail will be forwarded to her in CA)

Lexi Johnson
P.O Box 303
Winter Park, Fl 32790
USA

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
andrewsheath
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lexi Johnson (Teen Actress) Super Sweet success!! plus Q

Post by andrewsheath »

hey congrats ry :)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks!!! Super happy!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lexi Johnson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thank you Admin!! 8)

RYAN-J 8)

JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

Congrats man! Very nice success

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks dude!! She is great for her fans!!! :D She's got an amazing career ahead of her. {up}

RYAN-J 8)

Sparkly

Post by Sparkly »

Wow! :shock: That's an amazing success! Congrats!
I'm sure this made your day :D

Sparkly ?
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks Sparkly!! Yes, super happy and still am!! :D

RYAN-J 8)

RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I chatted with Lexi and she told me that address is indeed still valid and requests can still be sent there!! {up}

RYAN-J 8)