Jeff George Great Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
hlebain34
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Jeff George Great Success

Post by hlebain34 »

On 5-18-11 I sent a SASE, LOR, and 1990 Fleer RC to Jeff George @:

Jeff George
1908 Schweir Court
Indianapolis, IN 46229

On 6-3-11 I received my card back autographed and personalized with, "Adam, Best Wishes -Jeff George #11." Mr. George also included another Upper Deck football card, featuring him on the Vikings, that he signed and personalized in the same way except he wrote #3 on the Vikings card. He also included an oversized generic football card of him on the Colts and on the back he wrote, "Be Confident! Always give 110%! -Best Wishes- Jeff George #11." I was absolutely thrilled with this success. I was a huge fan of Jeff George when he was a Viking and all I asked for was 1 autograph and he gave me 3. Thanks a million, Mr. George.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jeff George Great Success

Post by admin »

Hi hlebain34 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jeff George on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Weekirk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jeff George Great Success

Post by Weekirk »

hlebain34 wrote: He also included an oversized generic football card of him on the Colts and on the back he wrote, "Be Confident! Always give 110%! -Best Wishes- Jeff George #11."

He's been sending those out since 1990, those aren't signed they're prints. I'm sure the other sigs are legit, but those oversized cards with the writing on the back are preprints.