John Travolta success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bartosz994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Travolta success!

Post by Bartosz994 »

Hi !
On Thursday I received an autograph from John Travolta. I`m very happy ! :) I send e-mail on his official website. Unfortunately, it seems to me that it`s a Secretarial, because I saw many of the autographs on the Internet and many collectors say that it Secretarial. What do you think about authentic it ?

Sent : 5 May 2011
Received : 26 May 2011
Used address : form on his official website http://www.travolta.com/ on the 'Contact'

Photo :

Evenelope & photo :

admin
Site Admin

Re: John Travolta success!

Post by admin »

Hi Bartosz994 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Nice Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} John Travolta on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Lizz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lizz »

Jak d?ugo czeka?e? na autograf? :)
Favourite successes: Darren Criss, Harry Shum jr, Daniel Radcliffe, Pedro Almodovar.
Tazzynka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tazzynka »

did you really got the photo in this size?? normally its having a white boarder and it seems something is cut off on the sides, mine has more john on it;-).... What is the size you got?
Dont tell me you cut it????!!!!!lol.....
My fave Signatures: Daniel radcliffe, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan,The Offpsring, Dalai Lama;-),The Baseballs, Richard Wilson, Darren Shan,Rutger Hauer, John Travolta,Lauren Kate,Christopher Paolini, Elvis,Patricia Routledge, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Mick Jagger, Mental Theo, Tori Spelling, Cher , David Garret, Di Toft, Theo Rossi..

Personalised successes:
Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Judi Dench, John Travolta, Rutger Hauer, Richard Wilson, The baseballs, Veldhuis en Kemper, Jamie Bamber, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, Michael Ornstein, Christopher Paolini, Barry Atsma, Kathleen Kent, Tijl Beckand, Jochem uytdehaage and Lauren Kate.......

most wanted: Matthew Macfadyen, johnny Depp, andrew lee potts, amanda tapping and many more... but these are my faves;-)
DrWhoAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DrWhoAutographs »

Travolta has been sending secs for years. LOL at anyone who thinks otherwise.
Bartosz994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bartosz994 »

Lizz wrote:Jak d?ugo czeka?e? na autograf? :)
Wy?ej napisa?em dat? wys?ania i otrzymania, wi?c ?atwo obliczy?, ?e czeka?em równe trzy tygodnie :)
Tazzynka wrote:did you really got the photo in this size?? normally its having a white boarder and it seems something is cut off on the sides, mine has more john on it;-).... What is the size you got?
Dont tell me you cut it????!!!!!lol.....
Yes, the picture is the same size as the photo. And no, I do not cut this picture. That I got them. It is 10 cm x 15 cm (0,1 m x 0,15 m).
DrWhoAutographs wrote:Travolta has been sending secs for years. LOL at anyone who thinks otherwise.
I don`t think otherwise. I know that the e-mail is not possible to get a authentic autograph of the big star. Above I wrote that I think it Secs, but I wanted to make sure.
jjjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjjj »

At 2:01 in this video you will see Travolta's signature matches exactly like his TTM does.

Also at 2:03 you see John signing another poster.

Also again at 2:23 is a very clear shot of his sig.

Truth is his TTM is real so LOL at yourself. Dealers dont want you to know
when the big stars sign, less money for them then...