Selena Gomez SUCSESS!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez SUCSESS!!!

Post by charger88 »

slytherin wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:This autograph isnt real, however its a BEAUTIFUL photo. :D
kentinko lose money, becose she/he shoud send email to studio fan mail. Everyone know who is in studio fanmail and who have fans in ass.
Who have fans in ass?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

charger88 wrote:
slytherin wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:This autograph isnt real, however its a BEAUTIFUL photo. :D
kentinko lose money, becose she/he shoud send email to studio fan mail. Everyone know who is in studio fanmail and who have fans in ass.
Who have fans in ass?
he was calling me that because I said "This autograph isnt real" but there are people who think that SFM is real...so I Wanted to assure them that its not real. Thats it. Slytherin: If you dont like it, DONT post successes. Oh well.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

I just loved that he said "who have fans in ass", I know I wouldn't want fans in my ass. These dudes on here that try and write in English are frigin funny.