Gale Sayers Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
wrjust
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gale Sayers Success

Post by wrjust »

This is an older success, I have only been collecting autographs since about February of this year. I haven't been posting on here, but for a couple weeks. Although these are older still thought I would share them with anyone who it might help. I sent LOR, SASE, Sharpie, 5 cards and the VHS cover (of the movie Brian's Song). Received a letter back in about a week that he charges $5.00 per card and $15.00 per DVD or VHS which I thought was very reasonable compared to some of the others I have encountered (not to mention it goes to his foundation to help others in need). So I gladly sent a check for $45.00, then about a week later I received the cards and VHS cover signed. I was very pleased would have to say this was an (A+). Gale Sayers / 825 Corporate Woods Parkway / Vernon Hills IL 60061. I sent the VHS cover to James Cann to see if he would sign it since he played in the movie, but haven't got it back yet.
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gale Sayers Success

Post by Piranha316 »

Congrats on the success, but as an FYI, this actually belongs in the "Feedback" forum. Did the check get made out to Mr. Sayers?
wrjust
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrjust »

No, the check didn't get made out to Mr. Sayers, I am sorry for posting this in the wrong spot I am new to this please forgive me for such a mistake.
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piranha316 »

No need to apologize. I just wanted to point it out for the future. Welcome to the site.
Footballdj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Footballdj32 »

I like the dual autograph idea...very cool.
Don't send to Caan TTM...he is very, very badly fake. Please take my word for this.
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

Footballdj32 wrote:I like the dual autograph idea...very cool.
Don't send to Caan TTM...he is very, very badly fake. Please take my word for this.
Yeah cause you know ANYTHING about wtf fakes look like. You've got nothing to back your words yet again! You're a maggot to this community.