George W. Bush Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Footballdj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

George W. Bush Success!!

Post by Footballdj32 »

For those of you who sent out for a bookplate...there is still hope!! I sent a request with SASE on January 27. Today, May 24, I received an authentic signed bookplate with the extra info card he had been sending out!!

Sent:
c/o The Office of George W. Bush
P.O. Box 259000
Dallas, TX 75225-9000
SamAutographs

Re: George W. Bush Success!!

Post by SamAutographs »

Great Success {up}
Eddie08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddie08 »

Very nice congrats! This gives me hope, great!
Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!

I collect signed Hall of fame postcards and 8x10 photos signed by baseball Hall of Famers and I'm always looking to add to my collection with players I don't have yet.
Totals(not including doubles)
HOF postcards: 63
HOF photos: 68

Thank you to everyone on this site for all the help!!
Paul Daley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Paul Daley »

Yeah, awesome success. The man responsible for killing the US economy, thousands of military lives and setting the military back 10 years in the hunt for Bin Laden while we took care of his personal grudges first. That's an autograph I want...the worst leader/US president in history.
Eddie08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddie08 »

Paul Daley wrote:Yeah, awesome success. The man responsible for killing the US economy, thousands of military lives and setting the military back 10 years in the hunt for Bin Laden while we took care of his personal grudges first. That's an autograph I want...the worst leader/US president in history.
I am not going to respond the way I want to and start a political debate because this isn't the right place for that. If the poster or anyone else wants a former President's autographs, I find it rude for you to bash that.
Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!

I collect signed Hall of fame postcards and 8x10 photos signed by baseball Hall of Famers and I'm always looking to add to my collection with players I don't have yet.
Totals(not including doubles)
HOF postcards: 63
HOF photos: 68

Thank you to everyone on this site for all the help!!
nbwvikings14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nbwvikings14 »

Paul Daley wrote:Yeah, awesome success. The man responsible for killing the US economy, thousands of military lives and setting the military back 10 years in the hunt for Bin Laden while we took care of his personal grudges first. That's an autograph I want...the worst leader/US president in history.
Your kidding right? He killed the US economy? It was his plan that got Bin Laden. Obama just gave the go- ahead. Maybe you should stop believing all the democratic media and do some research yourself.
To win, you have to lose to win to lose.
AK!$

Favorite IP successes: Evan Longoria, Johnny Damon, Jose Reyes, Josh Hamilton, Nelson Cruz,
John Axford, Orlando Hudson, Jeff Francour, and Yovani Gallardo.

Favorite TTM: Charles Woodson, Virgil Trucks, Bob Doerr, Ben Zobrist, Joe Nathan, Jim Bunning.
Footballdj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Footballdj32 »

You're on here too? Of course you'd only post something this stupid on one of my threads.
Keep your dumbass liberal comments to yourself.
Paul Daley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Paul Daley »

Lol yeah his plan....that somewhere along the way pushed Saddam up to #1 priority, for some old reason. Its amazing that his presidency was such a joke that they can make a movie about it spoofing him, and people still believe he knew what he was doing in office, and didn't put his own priorities in front of the country's. In all seriousness DJ, didn't even see your name attached to the post, was just an eerie coincidence, but I can't say I'm surprised. Anyone want Bin Laden's autograph too? I guess he was technically a celebrity too lol. People will take any swinging dick's autograph nowadays.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Footballdj32 wrote:
You're on here too? Of course you'd only post something this stupid on one of my threads.
Keep your **** liberal comments to yourself.
It's hardly liberal... It's just the truth (except to say he killed the economy is probably a tad harsh)
nbwvikings14 wrote:
Your kidding right? He killed the US economy? It was his plan that got Bin Laden. Obama just gave the go- ahead. Maybe you should stop believing all the democratic media and do some research yourself.
I will never for the life of me understand this American belief that their media has a "liberal bias". If you analyse it, it is simply not true.
Also, don't under-estimate the political courage it took. How easily it could have been the Iranian Hostage Crisis all over again. In addition, I have read multiple reports/interviews that under Obamas presidency, there has been a change of strategy in Afghanistan and a renewed focus on getting Bin Laden.
However, on the economy, to simply "blame Bush" is not good enough. Bill Clinton repealed the glass-steagall act after all.

All that being said, congrats to the op. A president is still a president, whether you like him or not.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Paul Daley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Paul Daley »

Jaffer, you seem halfway intelligent. In regards to me blaming him for the economy, for starters, how many trillions of dollars has his war cost this country? None of which was aimed at the true enemy and cause for 9-11. Ill put it in lay-mans terms...its like a dude punches your girlfriend, so you go "alright, I'm gonna hunt that bastard down and kill him, but before I do that, I'm gonna hunt down my mom's ex-boyfriend whose a real tool". Does that make any sense? When your intended target....is your fathers intended target 10 years ago? And all on our dime.

How about that bail-out too? Wasn't that a doozy? Let's not forget that the Bush administration quickly passed that bailout before leaving office, under harsh criticism from democrats that they knew wouldn't pass it once they were in office. That didn't hurt at all either. I mostly blame the war and corporate irresponsibility for this economy, and Bush had his hands in all of it. As far as "a president is a president"...Beckett did a write-up about a year ago strictly on Presidential autographs...Bush Jr. Is by far and away the least valued and sought-after autographs among former Presidents. They're valued around a whopping 20 dollars.