Peter Wingfield email success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
YorkshirePaul
$10 gift certificate winner

Peter Wingfield email success

Post by YorkshirePaul »

sent an email to this very talented actor (through his website), about 1-2 weeks ago and on 20th May received a 6x4 signed in silver sharpie

envelope and photo

Last edited by YorkshirePaul on Sun May 22, 2011 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tazzynka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peter Wingfield email success

Post by Tazzynka »

i have to give it a try since i LOVE him in highlander... i loved the series and the movies so much, still do.... i can watch them over and over again!
My fave Signatures: Daniel radcliffe, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan,The Offpsring, Dalai Lama;-),The Baseballs, Richard Wilson, Darren Shan,Rutger Hauer, John Travolta,Lauren Kate,Christopher Paolini, Elvis,Patricia Routledge, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Mick Jagger, Mental Theo, Tori Spelling, Cher , David Garret, Di Toft, Theo Rossi..

Personalised successes:
Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Judi Dench, John Travolta, Rutger Hauer, Richard Wilson, The baseballs, Veldhuis en Kemper, Jamie Bamber, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, Michael Ornstein, Christopher Paolini, Barry Atsma, Kathleen Kent, Tijl Beckand, Jochem uytdehaage and Lauren Kate.......

most wanted: Matthew Macfadyen, johnny Depp, andrew lee potts, amanda tapping and many more... but these are my faves;-)
RELWOB

Post by RELWOB »

Hi YorkshirePaul :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peter Wingfield on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

RELWOB 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Woah!! Awesome success!! Peter is an incredible Actor!!! The last sin eater was an amazing film!! I'll definitely be writing to him! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15