Michael Böllner (AugustusGloop in Willy Wonka) email success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Michael Böllner (AugustusGloop in Willy Wonka) email success

Post by TheImpaler »

see the 8x10 autographed photo and the letter I received with the autograph here:

http://autographvip.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... alias.html

Michael Bollner is a German former child actor who played Augustus Gloop in the 1971 film Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
In the feautrette "Pure Imagination, The Making of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" Böllner mentioned that he has done a couple more films in Germany after Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, but quit soon because his father said he should finish school. He is now a tax accountant in Munich.

autograph received 9 days after my email request

in the letter he sent me, Mr Bollner mentioned that the Wonka kids from 1971 movie were together in NEw York in 1st of May to celebrate 40th aniversary of the movie
In person autographs from: Brian May (Queen), Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell (Boney M), Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello (England), Lech Walesa, Charles Duke (moonwalker), Francis Ford Coppola, Franz Beckenbauer, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.

Collectors from 200 different countries have visited my blog: http://autographvip.blogspot.com/
ILuvAnneFrank
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael Böllner (AugustusGloop in Willy Wonka) email suc

Post by ILuvAnneFrank »

I just sent an e-mail out to him. Wish me luck!
Breathe deep, seek peace, fly high.

“Don’t worry about the magnitude of the problem, just make today better than yesterday.” - Jeff Schneider
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheImpaler »

ILuvAnneFrank wrote:I just sent an e-mail out to him. Wish me luck!
good luck then! :D {up}
In person autographs from: Brian May (Queen), Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell (Boney M), Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello (England), Lech Walesa, Charles Duke (moonwalker), Francis Ford Coppola, Franz Beckenbauer, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.

Collectors from 200 different countries have visited my blog: http://autographvip.blogspot.com/
RELWOB
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by RELWOB »

Hi TheImpaler :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Michael Bollner on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Fantastic success! {up}
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheImpaler »

dobie516 wrote:Fantastic success! {up}
thanks! it was a bit unexpected, I was lucky that he was very impressed after the 40 years "Willy Wonka" meeting in New York
in 1 May