U.S CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL AUTHENTIC EMAIL SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
BIG JOHN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

U.S CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL AUTHENTIC EMAIL SUCCESS

Post by BIG JOHN »

I SENT OUT A EMAIL 2 WEEKS AGO TO CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL. HE ALSO IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012.I GOT A 8X10 PICTURE SIGNED TO JOHN FOR LIBERTY RON PAUL. ITS A NICE ADDITION TO MY 2012 PRESIDENTAL RACE COLLECTION.USED HIS CONTACT LINK ON HIS GOVERNMENT WEBSITE
ADDRESS https://forms.house.gov/paul/webforms/i ... cribe.html

PICTURE http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7279/ronlc.jpg
slytherin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: U.S CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL AUTHENTIC EMAIL SUCCESS

Post by slytherin »

After Osama death, Barack Obama have re-election. From Republican Party will be Donald Trump or Guliani. Only that persons have chance.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi BIG JOHN :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
bw1989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bw1989 »

I love it when people seem 100% sure email successes are authentic :roll:
DLW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DLW »

bw1989 wrote:I love it when people seem 100% sure email successes are authentic :roll:
You have any reason to believe that its not authentic since your apparently such a expert? Because I have Ron Paul that I got in person and it matches this one exactly!
slytherin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slytherin »

DLW wrote:
bw1989 wrote:I love it when people seem 100% sure email successes are authentic :roll:
You have any reason to believe that its not authentic since your apparently such a expert? Because I have Ron Paul that I got in person and it matches this one exactly!

Ron Paul send authentic autographs.
bw1989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bw1989 »

DLW wrote:
Did i say i was an expert? No. Why don't you read my post again. It may well match, but there are severel ways of imitating an autograph, like Aps, forgeries, etc. You weren't there when who/whatever signed it, so you cannot be 100%.
BIG JOHN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BIG JOHN »

i have met Ron Paul 3 times in the past 6 years and got a autograph twice from him in person so thats why i say its authentic.I have been in autograph game for 15 years just started collecting ttm autographs witch can be hard sometimes to tell if they are real or not.But this one im sure its a 100% thanks for your opinion but its not needed.
UncleSam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by UncleSam »

bw1989 wrote:
DLW wrote:
Did i say i was an expert? No. Why don't you read my post again. It may well match, but there are severel ways of imitating an autograph, like Aps, forgeries, etc. You weren't there when who/whatever signed it, so you cannot be 100%.
Unless you're blind, it's pretty easy to identify a PP and an AP. It's not too difficult to examine handwriting, either. If your only way of acquiring certainty is to meet that person and watch them sign it, you might as well not even collect autographs.
Authentic Successes TTM:
Ozzy Osbourne, Former President George W. Bush, Former President Jimmy Carter, Roseanne Barr, Judge Judy, James Tague, Jay Leno, George Lopez, Steve Wilkos, Bob Barker, Karl Rove, Brad Garrett, Doris Roberts, Mickie James, Leah Remini, Larry King, Taylor Kitsch, Five Finger Death Punch, Betty White, Sir Ian McKellen, Yoko Ono, Steve Blum, Dakota Fanning

Pending:
David Letterman, Peter Gabriel, Rochus Misch, Burt Young, Kurt Angle, "Million-Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Daniel Tosh

Teach a man to reason, and he'll think for a lifetime. -Phil Plait
HEATH48
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HEATH48 »

I wish stupid a** people like you would get off these forums. You and several others on here are EXACTlY the the reason I don't post my successes I receive. People always think something is AP or Sec. Why even collect if you think everything recieved TTM isn't real??