Rutger Hauer Personalized Supersucces!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Tazzynka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rutger Hauer Personalized Supersucces!

Post by Tazzynka »

Hey!
im a huge fan of Rutger...send my LOR and SASE in March.
used addres in database.... its my fave autograph and my nr one wanted!
Love his blue pen... its the excact colour of the study, so he'll get a very special place!
so friday the 13th is a VERY lucky day for me! :lol:
Im a huge fan of Rutger ever since i saw him play Floris!
Its a pleasure to be dutch and see him in so many good movies..
Cant wait fo Dracula 3D to come out....I loved him in Blade runner (thats the picture) and in Salems Lot (he plays a vampire, so scary good!).....But i love tonz of his work, only this are my faves of him...And in alot of dutch movies aswel. but you wont know them i think, so i wont mention them;-).....he'll play Heineken soon in a movie.... look forward to that!
he makes dutch movies so good!

My fave Signatures: Daniel radcliffe, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan,The Offpsring, Dalai Lama;-),The Baseballs, Richard Wilson, Darren Shan,Rutger Hauer, John Travolta,Lauren Kate,Christopher Paolini, Elvis,Patricia Routledge, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Mick Jagger, Mental Theo, Tori Spelling, Cher , David Garret, Di Toft, Theo Rossi..

Personalised successes:
Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Judi Dench, John Travolta, Rutger Hauer, Richard Wilson, The baseballs, Veldhuis en Kemper, Jamie Bamber, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, Michael Ornstein, Christopher Paolini, Barry Atsma, Kathleen Kent, Tijl Beckand, Jochem uytdehaage and Lauren Kate.......

most wanted: Matthew Macfadyen, johnny Depp, andrew lee potts, amanda tapping and many more... but these are my faves;-)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Rutger Hauer Personalized Supersucces!

Post by admin »

Hi Tazzynka :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Rutger Hauer on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)