Phil Collins Semi-Success (Will mail me a photo later)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN J.

Phil Collins Semi-Success (Will mail me a photo later)

Post by RYAN J. »

Received a Semi-Success from legendary drummer and singer Phil Collins. His assistant returned all my items unsigned along with a typed letter explaining why:

“Dear Ryan,

Phil has had two operations in the last two years to stop numbness he has
had in his left hand since the Genesis tour in 2007; the last one was on his
palm and elbow. Unfortunately, this means that he has had a problem
signing autographs.

Phil has started to sign photos for the first time since September 2009 but
there is still a large waiting list. Any photos that we are sending out now are
not personalised, as there are just too many people awaiting them and just
signing the photos needed will take him some time, without adding
dedications and messages.

I am returning everything sent for Phil's signature unsigned by him, as he
will not be signing anything apart from his official photos for a while at least.
All I can do is to add you to the list of people waiting for signed photos.

I am sorry for any disappointment this reply may cause; it could be months
before you hear back from me again

Yours sincerely,

Annie Callingham
PA to Phil Collins, LVO”

I’m disappointed that he couldn’t sign my items, but happy that they’ve at least put my name on a waiting list and hoping to receive a signed photo before the year is through.

Envelope:

Typed Letter:

Unsigned Items:

Sent: April 16th 2011
Replied: May 11th 2011
Days Taken: 26

Address Used:

Phil Collins
C/o Phillip Collins Ltd.
Ground Floor
25 Ives Street
London, SW3 2nd
United Kingdom

RYAN J. 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Phil Collins Semi-Success (Will mail me a photo later)

Post by dancingirl1 »

Whats with the "property of Ryan J?"
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

Probably so no one will steal those.
Ryan, I'm at least glad the assistant was able to write you a really nice response explaining the situation. That really goes a long way.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Tabby wrote:Probably so no one will steal those.
Oh :? LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks for the comments! Yeah I put a watermark on the unsigned items so people wouldn't steal them. ;-) Really looking forward to getting a signed photo from him later this year. :D

RYAN J. 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN J. :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Phil Collins on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks Admin. 8)

RYAN J. 8)
drewsdarlin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by drewsdarlin »

I got that same letter in the mail today.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Well I'm glad we'll at least get one eventually! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
drewsdarlin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by drewsdarlin »

RYAN-J wrote:Well I'm glad we'll at least get one eventually! :D

RYAN-J 8)

Me too

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:18 pm.