Hulk Hogan (Wrestler) - Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
GABORWORLD
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hulk Hogan (Wrestler) - Success

Post by GABORWORLD »

I met him in person about two years ago- and let me tell you- he is one of the nicest celebrities I've ever met! He took the time to talk to each person- shook hands, signed autographs! As for yours- I think it's real- compare it to mine which I know is real because I got it in person from Hulk Hogan. The "A" in my name "Gabor" matches the "A" on your photo.

-GABOR

ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ranbowski »

I think yours is an AutoPen

You have to love people who will say something like that when you know you got it signed in person.

Thanks for the feed back. If mine is a sec. then it has to be one of the best sec. ever.
RANBOWSKI

My Facebook Autograph Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185222 ... ?ref=br_rs

THE 2017 SUCCESS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
GABORWORLD
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GABORWORLD »

I think yours is an AutoPen
Ha Ha- that's why I always take a camera along to book signings. Man- the autopen machine that signed my book sure looks like Hulk Hogan! :)

I live not that far from his home in Clearwater, FL- he is always out and about around town and loves talking to fans. He says his fans are what made him- so stopping for a minute or two to talk to them doesn't bother him. Like I wrote before- he is one of the nicest celebrities I've ever met- he took the time to talk to me, my daughter, and posed for several photos.

-GABOR

BIG JOHN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BIG JOHN »

Got mine back week or so ago 1 in yellow marker and 2 custom index cards. All looked authentic to me and yours do to. Nice succes