Roger Moore success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Roger Moore success

Post by celebfan2709 »

My dad helped me out in finally receiving Roger Moore's autograph by going to the website that tells us whenever he is doing private signings: http://www.bondstars.com/. We bought and paid for it and even made sure that it will be inscribed to me and indeed it is.

order placed: 3/7/11
received: 5/10/11
wait time: 63 days

I was awfully glad he was able to sign to because while I was waiting, I got an e-mail from the website on 4/4/11 saying that Roger Moore had an accident while on a movie set in Romania. I am relieved that he is on his feet again and able to sign the picture as we requested. I only wish I could send a letter to him. He is of course my favorite James Bond because it was said that he was the longest-serving James Bond actor. The Spy Who Loved Me is my favorite Bond film Roger starred in. It was said that it was Roger's favorite too. I heard he was a classmate at RADA with the late Lois Maxwell, the original Miss Moneypenny. I also just love the fact that he was in The Cannonball Run alongside Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLuise. I hope you remember that I have both their autographs. I just hope there will be a chance for all our posts to return if people want to know who we all got autographs from in the past. Anyway, I am just so happy to finally have Roger Moore's autograph. HALLEJULAH! :D No scanner.
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
admin
Site Admin

Re: Roger Moore success

Post by admin »

Hi celebfan2709 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Roger Moore
Diamond Management
31 Percy Street
London W1T 2DD
UK [uk]

{star} Roger Moore on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received