Jay Leno Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
peenit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jay Leno Success

Post by peenit »

sent: 3/13/11
rec'd: 5/7/11

Used address in database

NBC Television
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
USA

Sent 2 photos...studio must have thrown them away or kept them and instead sent 2 8x10 photo's personalized to me. Nice, but I would like to know what they did with my photo's and if he is only allowed to sign certain ones due to contract????

UncleSam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jay Leno Success

Post by UncleSam »

Congratulations. Jay's signature is a staple in everyone's autograph collection. He's one of the best signers--I've never even heard of a Leno failure.

I suspect it's simply easier for the studio to discard fan-supplied items and send out their own, as that way they won't have to keep track of who sent what. Due to the sheer number of requests he gets, keeping track of that might be a difficult job for a secretary over at NBC.
Authentic Successes TTM:
Ozzy Osbourne, Former President George W. Bush, Former President Jimmy Carter, Roseanne Barr, Judge Judy, James Tague, Jay Leno, George Lopez, Steve Wilkos, Bob Barker, Karl Rove, Brad Garrett, Doris Roberts, Mickie James, Leah Remini, Larry King, Taylor Kitsch, Five Finger Death Punch, Betty White, Sir Ian McKellen, Yoko Ono, Steve Blum, Dakota Fanning

Pending:
David Letterman, Peter Gabriel, Rochus Misch, Burt Young, Kurt Angle, "Million-Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Daniel Tosh

Teach a man to reason, and he'll think for a lifetime. -Phil Plait
AcidDrop44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AcidDrop44 »

Nice...I just sent an email request for a picture through NBC's website. I'm really hoping for a response
Successes: Ghost Adventures, Kane Hodder, Robert Englund, Al Pacino, Bam, Jess, April and Phil Margera, Rake Yohn, Ryan Dunn, Brandon Novak, John Travolta, Rob Dyrdek & Fantasy Factory, Kevin Nealon, Bud Selig, Bobby Flay, Judge Judy, Bob Saget, Jay Leno, Bobby Mackey, Mark & Debby Constantino, Buddy Valastro(Cake Boss), Zach Galifianakis, Chelsea Handler, Tommy Chong, 3 Doors Down, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Allen, Andy Samberg, Adam Green, Anna Kournikova
Waiting: Henry Winkler, Rob Zombie, Betsy Palmer, Adam Richman, Always Sunny cast, Conan O'Brien, Dane Cook, Tom Hanks, Mark Wahlberg, Anna Chlumsky, Lin Shaye, Kevin Spacey, Bradley Cooper, James Franco, Steve-O

Favorite IP Successes: Jersey Shore Cast, The Office Cast, Adam Sandler, Broken Lizard, Ron Jeremy, Steve-O, Brandon Dicamillo, Michael Bolton, Chelsea Handler, Kevin Nealon, 3 Days Grace, Roy Halladay, Greg Daniels, The Rock, Owen Hart
peenit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peenit »

I consider my first try to Leno a failure. I sent an email request and got a pre-print. I got it in less than a week. After that I sent the photos out and was glad to get a 'real' one this time.
AcidDrop44 wrote:Nice...I just sent an email request for a picture through NBC's website. I'm really hoping for a response
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi peenit :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jay Leno on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
peenit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peenit »

admin wrote:Hi peenit :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jay Leno on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)

Here it is: