Daniel Radcliffe Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Radcliffe Success!

Post by ricin »

:lol: :lol:
I feel ashamed for you Slytherin. {down} :roll:
Stop it now, please! Daniel doesn't have an autopen machine and he always send out PRE PRINT autographs.
Jeez, how old are you? Do some research before you say anything on this board.
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
slytherin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slytherin »

ricin wrote::lol: :lol:
Stop it now, please! Daniel doesn't have an autopen machine and he always send out PRE PRINT autographs.
Kiss my ass you idiot.
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

slytherin wrote:
Kiss my ass you idiot.
You never know what you're talking about, sly. First you claim Bonnie Wright's autographs aren't authentic and they're AP. Now you're claiming Daniel Radcliffe's PP's are AP's. Please don't post if you have no idea what you're talking about. {down}
slytherin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slytherin »

Zaj wrote:
slytherin wrote:
Kiss my ass you idiot.
You never know what you're talking about, sly. First you claim Bonnie Wright's autographs aren't authentic and they're AP. Now you're claiming Daniel Radcliffe's PP's are AP's. Please don't post if you have no idea what you're talking about. {down}
you are pitiful .
carlyscala
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlyscala »

let's just stop replying to slytherin :) glad you are pleased with your PP, it is a great picture! hope you get an authentic one in the future {up} :D
At the Deathly Hallows Part II premiere in NYC!
20, huge HP fan, will go to great lengths to see my
favorite cast again and again in person! :)

Favorite successes: HP trio in person, JK Rowling, all my HP autos in fact, Chuck Palahniuk, Richard Nixon (passed to me from my grandfather), Barack Obama in person, Andy Pettitte, James Franco
TWITTER: @carlyscala
My autograph blog...newly created! Still working on it :) http://carlyscala.blogspot.com/
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ricin »

:lol: :lol:

"Never argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level."

Slytherin, I think you need to consult your psychiatrist asap. I'm afraid you're not of sound mind. :lol:
Please stop pretending that you know everything about HP autographs. Harry Potter is my expertise and I know what and who sends out authentic, preprint, AP, and secretarial autographs. And there never have been any AP successes from HP stars in the past few years - only pre- prints. Stop being a jerk and do some research first before saying anything here. :roll:
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com