Win a $10 Gift Certificate

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

DanielJames
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Re: Win a $10 Gift Certificate

Post by DanielJames »

Thank you so much! This was a very nice surprise to start off the year!
2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
Haleigh
Interests:

Post by Haleigh »

Thanks for the gift, Admin!
Successes: Dakota Fanning x2, Jeff Pidgeon, Mary Costa, Regis Philbin, Ed Asner, Doris Roberts, Joan Rivers, Pat Carroll, Judi Dench, Amanda Seyfried, Alex Trebek, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Len Goodman, Ciaran Hinds, Henry Winkler, Alan Rickman, James Earl Jones, Martin Sheen, Zachary Levi, Geoffrey Rush, Natalie Dormer, Susan Lucci, Jon Voight, Diane Sawyer, Maggie Smith, Matthew Lewis, Cameron Diaz, Angela Lansbury, Rhys Ifans, Judge Judy, Officer Byrd, Emma Thompson, Sam Huntington, Sam Witwer, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Maggie Grace, Betty White, Jennifer Morrison

Most Wanted: OUAT cast! Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield

My Collection: http://haleighsautographs.weebly.com/index.html
kingstarsports
Interests:

Post by kingstarsports »

I was notified that I won the $10 gift contest. Do I need to provide mailing info for the gift certificate or does it come by email? I havn't recieved a messege back from admin. Any help would be great! :) Thanks!
My collection is large and mainly focused on Sports

Just a Few of My Most Recent Successes: Jaromir Jagr (Hockey Player), Sidney Crosby (Hockey Player), Wade Boggs (Retired N.Y. Yankees), Greg Maddux (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Jimmy Key (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Chad Pennington (Retired Football QB), Niles Paul (Wash. Redskins WR), Andy Benes (Retired Baseball Player), Danny Tartabull (Retired N.Y. Yankee), Sterling Sharpe (Retired Green Bay Packers), Jeff George (Retired NFL), Derek Redmond (Olympic Runner)

Autographs Currently Waiting On: Geno Smith (N.Y. Jets), Marshall Faulk (Retired St. Louis Rams), Charles Mann (Retired Wash. Redskins), B.J. Surhoff (Retired Balt. Orioles), Kathryn Thornton (Astronaut)

Fanmail.biz ROCKS! Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this database! Except for the "HATERS"!
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

Hi kingstarsports :)

I've just PMed you :)

Fanmail 8)
kingstarsports
Interests:

Post by kingstarsports »

Admin notified me on March 16, 2014 that I had won the $10 Gift Certificate contest. By March 18th I was able to pick out anything I wanted to buy on the internet within $10. I sent the link to the Admin of the gift I wanted and got a PM that day from the Admin that it had been ordered and gave me the expected delivery dates. Today on March 25, 2014 in the mail I got my prize! Exactly what I had ordered. I ordered a 1960 Fleer Baseball card graded at 9.5. Everything went real smooth and quite quickly. I am very pleased with the whole deal. This site is amazing! :) Thanks Fanmail.biz Thanks Admin!
My collection is large and mainly focused on Sports

Just a Few of My Most Recent Successes: Jaromir Jagr (Hockey Player), Sidney Crosby (Hockey Player), Wade Boggs (Retired N.Y. Yankees), Greg Maddux (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Jimmy Key (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Chad Pennington (Retired Football QB), Niles Paul (Wash. Redskins WR), Andy Benes (Retired Baseball Player), Danny Tartabull (Retired N.Y. Yankee), Sterling Sharpe (Retired Green Bay Packers), Jeff George (Retired NFL), Derek Redmond (Olympic Runner)

Autographs Currently Waiting On: Geno Smith (N.Y. Jets), Marshall Faulk (Retired St. Louis Rams), Charles Mann (Retired Wash. Redskins), B.J. Surhoff (Retired Balt. Orioles), Kathryn Thornton (Astronaut)

Fanmail.biz ROCKS! Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this database! Except for the "HATERS"!
cavewv
Interests:

Post by cavewv »

was notified by admin i won the $10 prize this month. thanks to everyone that make this site possible and all the collectors that share the successes. i love this site I'm a long time collector but new to TTM since june 2014 i have gotten 126 signatures and only 3 RTS from the address on here. thanks everyone.
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
cavewv
Interests:

Post by cavewv »

cavewv wrote:was notified by admin i won the $10 prize this month. thanks to everyone that make this site possible and all the collectors that share the successes. i love this site I'm a long time collector but new to TTM since june 2014 i have gotten 126 signatures and only 3 RTS from the address on here. thanks everyone.
Got pm from admin saying what I wanted has been ordered and 3 days later I got the book I wanted in the mail thanks again
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
RPatten
Interests:

Post by RPatten »

Received prize! Thanks so much! :D
oryxandcrake
Interests:

Post by oryxandcrake »

Strange. I picked a prize, admin confirmed it is on its way, now we´re 3 months past delivery date and it still hasn´t shown up. I think I need to talk to the mailman. With a baseball bat :)
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)
oryxandcrake
Interests:

Post by oryxandcrake »

Trying to reach admin via pm and email, messages get stuck in outbox. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: It was lost indeed and admin has now contacted me and asked to pick another item which I have done. Let´s see when that shows up.
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)