Johnny Depp Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Adelaide!
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Johnny Depp Success!

Post by Adelaide! »

http://img135.imageshack.us/i/44273427.jpg/

Sent from Australia on December the 9th, received April the 9th!

At first I thought it was an pre-print and in a fit of rage I threw it in the bin, then I noticed... JOHNNY DEPP HAD INITIALED THE ENVELOPE!!!!!
On closer examination of the photo it appears to be an authentic signature with a silver pen, what does everyone else think?

Either way, he did initial the envelope and that is enough for me!
I used the United Talent Agency address.
Tazzynka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Johnny Depp Success!

Post by Tazzynka »

wowo, im jealous, wich addres did you use? im curious... ive never tried him, but would want to try him! he is my hero since i was little!
My fave Signatures: Daniel radcliffe, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan,The Offpsring, Dalai Lama;-),The Baseballs, Richard Wilson, Darren Shan,Rutger Hauer, John Travolta,Lauren Kate,Christopher Paolini, Elvis,Patricia Routledge, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Mick Jagger, Mental Theo, Tori Spelling, Cher , David Garret, Di Toft, Theo Rossi..

Personalised successes:
Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Judi Dench, John Travolta, Rutger Hauer, Richard Wilson, The baseballs, Veldhuis en Kemper, Jamie Bamber, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, Michael Ornstein, Christopher Paolini, Barry Atsma, Kathleen Kent, Tijl Beckand, Jochem uytdehaage and Lauren Kate.......

most wanted: Matthew Macfadyen, johnny Depp, andrew lee potts, amanda tapping and many more... but these are my faves;-)
LycaonPictus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LycaonPictus »

WOW....what an amazing picture! What a great success!! congrats :D
T15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by T15 »

Adelaide! wrote: At first I thought it was an pre-print and in a fit of rage I threw it in the bin, then I noticed... JOHNNY DEPP HAD INITIALED THE ENVELOPE!!!!!
On closer examination of the photo it appears to be an authentic signature with a silver pen, what does everyone else think?

Either way, he did initial the envelope and that is enough for me!
I used the United Talent Agency address.
Sorry to say that: It's an autopen. The signature was written by a machine.
Adelaide!
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Adelaide! »

Aww thanks guys!

Do you think he really signed it?

I used this address:
Johnny Depp
United Talent Agency
9560 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 500
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-2401
USA

But I have heard that hes no longer part of that agency anymore, so I'm inclined to think that he'll use the other addresses more, but give it a shot anyway. Good luck everyone!!
Adelaide!
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Authenticity!

Post by Adelaide! »

Oh well! A pity regarding the so called "auto-pen"... at least he initialed the envelope :P
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Authenticity!

Post by FCB_Phil »

Adelaide! wrote:Oh well! A pity regarding the so called "auto-pen"... at least he initialed the envelope :P
And that was the secretary. Do you really think John reads the letters by himself and sends the thousands of envelopes out?!

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Adelaide! :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Your autograph is an Autopen :mrgreen:

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Johnny Depp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

so cute!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
hungwonka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hungwonka »

Hi,i received a Signed Photo the exact same as yours but the writing is smaller and in a different place,mine has been signed in pen.But i received the autograph about 4 years ago.So your autograph may well be original. :)