Chevy Chase success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

mikelanjello
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Chevy Chase success

Post by mikelanjello »

Recently someone posted a success using this address, so I decieded to have a try. Soon I received my both protos signed.
I think they are authentic. Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section! Thank you!

I can't attatch the picture, sorry.

Chevy Chase
P.O. Box 257
Bedford, NY 10506
USA

Last edited by mikelanjello on Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Chevy Chase success

Post by admin »

Hi mikelanjello :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive them please?

{star} Chevy Chase on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
mikelanjello
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by mikelanjello »

Just today, an hour ago. I sent 2 pictures, and they're both signed. How can I upload the photo, please? I do not understaind what to insert inbetween the symbols shown.
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

You can upload your envelope here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/

Instructions here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=252553

Fanmail 8)
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by mjsavage2001 »

And you know these are Autpens, right?
treasa.liz07
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by treasa.liz07 »

mjsavage2001 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:43 pm And you know these are Autpens, right?
They are both different. Not autopens. At the very least they are secs. But they look legit to me.
Latest 10 autographs- {??} Cristy Lane, Neal McCoy, Lacy J. Dalton, Hank Williams Jr #2, Craig T. Nelson #2, Ronnie Milsap, Crystal Gayle, LuLu Roman, Shirley MacLaine, Jeannie C. Riley {??}
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by mjsavage2001 »

treasa.liz07 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:01 pm
mjsavage2001 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:43 pm And you know these are Autpens, right?
They are both different. Not autopens. At the very least they are secs. But they look legit to me.
It's the norm for an Autopen machine to have multiple different autograph samples. And on multiple autographs for the same person that's exactly what they do. And of course they look real, they're scans of his actual autograph. But it's been well established that anything sent to Bedford is an Autopen. And if you don't want to believe that, have you seen what he charges for his autograph at shows and signings? I understand the desire to believe that what you got is real but they're not.
IreallyhateNorthwelleguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by IreallyhateNorthwelleguy »

mjsavage2001 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:58 am
It's the norm for an Autopen machine to have multiple different autograph samples. And on multiple autographs for the same person that's exactly what they do. And of course they look real, they're scans of his actual autograph. But it's been well established that anything sent to Bedford is an Autopen. And if you don't want to believe that, have you seen what he charges for his autograph at shows and signings? I understand the desire to believe that what you got is real but they're not.
Chevy Chase is a hit and miss. Has been an on and off signed for years. These looks to be the real deal, not like his past AP / sec signatures. Next time keep your armature opinion and attitude to yourself instead of look like an idiot. You should work for PSA or Beckett. Shame on you.
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by mjsavage2001 »

IreallyhateNorthwelleguy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:21 pm
mjsavage2001 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:58 am

Chevy Chase is a hit and miss. Has been an on and off signed for years. These looks to be the real deal, not like his past AP / sec signatures. Next time keep your armature opinion and attitude to yourself instead of look like an idiot. You should work for PSA or Beckett. Shame on you.
Chevy Chase is 100% AP TTM. He has different variations and they cycle through them. The only way to tell if it's real is if it has the Chevy Chase CC hologram. And that's not an amature (sic) opinion, I've asked him.
Fakename
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Fakename »

These recent returns of Chevy Chase are real, and that is not a statement, it’s a fact. I have asked him.