Seth MacFarlane Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Stargazing-Girl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Seth MacFarlane Success

Post by Stargazing-Girl »

Hey there,

I am new here.

I'd like to comment on the subject "auto-sign's":

My explanation for the auto-signatures is that there's a privacy and a kind of copyright issue on signatures of our favourites.
I mean, would you put your personal signature online for that anybody can see them and some criminal people would use them for any kind of fraud crime?
Perhaps, we should think about this before we're disappointed not getting "original autograph signature" from our superstar etc.

By the way: my first "international" autograph's been from Bloodhound Gang about 10 years ago. And this has been original with a personal message on the autograph photo of which I am still proud of! :D

Well then, I came here for Seth MacFarlane and my try to get an autograph ;-)

Wish you all a wonderful Sunday, wherever you're right now!

Greetings from [germany]

Stargazing-Girl {star}

---

Quotation:
Alissak90 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:41 pm
Greg2600 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:16 pm
Garakplainsimple wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:07 pm Nice work Greg. Certainly looks autopen to me.
Sorry about that. Seth has not signed TTM authentically in ages, as others said he would just sent a preprint usually with sec written inscription which was kinda worse than PP. Heck he would give out preprints at this concerts to fans IP!
Wow didn’t know about him giving away preprints in person at concerts. That’s sad.