Kevin Bacon Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
nearlyclearly
$10 gift certificate winner

Kevin Bacon Success

Post by nearlyclearly »

Sent 7/28 both photos back signed 8/8/22 edit: secretarial, duh

Address:
Susie Mieras
P.O. Box 668
Sharon, CT 06069

Last edited by nearlyclearly on Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kevin Bacon Success

Post by admin »

Hi again nearlyclearly :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kevin Bacon on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
MarkyG2020

Post by MarkyG2020 »

Secretarial unfortunately
tardis2005johnb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tardis2005johnb »

Kevin is currently on tour with his brother, so it is secretarial.
nearlyclearly

Post by nearlyclearly »

Damn...too good to be true. Nonetheless, happy to have it. Thanks for letting me know.
tardis2005johnb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Greg2600 all the times I've seen Kevin tour in Southern California he ALWAYS came by a tour bus. Don't be so naive actor/musicians have busy schedule and just don't have time to personally read and answer all their fan mail. That's why they hire a fan mail service/secretary to take care of it, Now on the other hand celebs that are "retired" or not acting much they certainly do have the time and might take time to personally answer their fan mail. I've compared my in person autographs from Kevin and they don't look anything like the one's people get through the mail.
nearlyclearly

Post by nearlyclearly »

Greg2600 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:03 pm
tardis2005johnb wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:15 pm Kevin is currently on tour with his brother, so it is secretarial.
Nothing personal because I've read this reason being given multiple times, and it *could* be easily dispelled. Bacon Bro's fly to gigs, they aren't "on the road" like touring bands with a tour bus, and it's sporadic. They go do a week's worth or less, and return home. In this case in particular, they played New England gigs in the week before the postmark, and Kevin lives on a farm in rural CT (as well as NYC apt) so I'm sure he just drove. The next gigs after that were in Cali just last week. The timing fits perfectly for this return. Personally don't like using a celebrity's schedule as the end all, be all, because we never know how long something sits around or whatever.
nearlyclearly wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:57 pm Damn...too good to be true. Nonetheless, happy to have it. Thanks for letting me know.
All that above said, the penmanship (mainly the B) just doesn't fit his signature. You can go back several years on this CT PO Box and it's the same style of hard B whereas Kevin's signature is very rounded and in one motion.
Greg, thank you...not just for your knowledge and experience but also for the nice tone in your delivery. It goes a long way here in Alabama.
tardis2005johnb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

nearlycleary I too am only just trying to make it clear about Kevin Bacon's signing habits. I've been doing this for this hobby for over 50 years.
Good luck in all your autograph endevors.
nearlyclearly

Post by nearlyclearly »

tardis2005johnb wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:06 am nearlycleary I too am only just trying to make it clear about Kevin Bacon's signing habits. I've been doing this for this hobby for over 50 years.
Good luck in all your autograph endevors.
Awww, I see that and should have included you in that statement.
Thank you for your input on these and others, nothing but respect.