Shaq NBA Success (Shaquille O'Neal)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Chrisg21090
$10 gift certificate winner

Shaq NBA Success (Shaquille O'Neal)

Post by Chrisg21090 »

Sent LOR, SASE, 2TC to Shaq on 5/11/22. Got them back signed today.

Shaquille O'Neal
Mine O' Mine, Inc.
P.O. Box 951840
Lake Mary, FL 32795

admin
Site Admin

Re: Shaq NBA Success (Shaquille O'Neal)

Post by admin »

Hi again Chrisg21090 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Shaquille O'Neal on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjsavage2001 »

You do know he didn't sign those, tight?
Chrisg21090

Post by Chrisg21090 »

mjsavage2001 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:49 am You do know he didn't sign those, tight?
Oh damn you were there?
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjsavage2001 »

Great logic. I wasn't at the Battle Of Gettysburg but I'm still sure it happened.

I don't need to have been there to know that those cards were signed by someone else. Anything sent through the mail is going to be signed by someone else. In fact, Topps had a major scandal a few years ago when it was discovered that the Topps Certified Autograph cards that were sent to Shaq to be signed were actually signed by someone else and they had to do a buyback.

I know you really want to believe that Shaq loves you so much that he signed for you (and multiples!) but the only way you're going to get Shaq's autograph is to attend a show, pay the $300+ per autograph and watch him sign it. There are some reputable promoters doing private signings with him but since a lot of private signings are being done through the mail these days, I would have to really know and trust the promoter before I got in on one of those.
kinselag
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kinselag »

mjsavage2001 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:12 pm Great logic. I wasn't at the Battle Of Gettysburg but I'm still sure it happened.

I don't need to have been there to know that those cards were signed by someone else. Anything sent through the mail is going to be signed by someone else. In fact, Topps had a major scandal a few years ago when it was discovered that the Topps Certified Autograph cards that were sent to Shaq to be signed were actually signed by someone else and they had to do a buyback.

I know you really want to believe that Shaq loves you so much that he signed for you (and multiples!) but the only way you're going to get Shaq's autograph is to attend a show, pay the $300+ per autograph and watch him sign it. There are some reputable promoters doing private signings with him but since a lot of private signings are being done through the mail these days, I would have to really know and trust the promoter before I got in on one of those.
He has been known as one of the best signers. Look up the autograph, they match authentic ones. Good try tho.
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjsavage2001 »

kinselag wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:56 pm
mjsavage2001 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:12 pm Great logic. I wasn't at the Battle Of Gettysburg but I'm still sure it happened.

He has been known as one of the best signers. Look up the autograph, they match authentic ones. Good try tho.
Great idea. Let's see, here's an IP Shaq for comparison:
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjsavage2001 »

Tell you what, send your cards to PSA/DNA for authentication, let them tell you they're fake.
Chrisg21090

Post by Chrisg21090 »

mjsavage2001 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:09 pm Tell you what, send your cards to PSA/DNA for authentication, let them tell you they're fake.
I'm just glad we have the Shaq-tograph Crusader to save us all
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjsavage2001 »

Chrisg21090 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:50 am
mjsavage2001 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:09 pm Tell you what, send your cards to PSA/DNA for authentication, let them tell you they're fake.
I'm just glad we have the Shaq-tograph Crusader to save us all
Actually, I'm not a protector at all because you cannot protect people from themselves. If you lack the common sense to realize that Shaq charges big dollars ($300+) at shows and private signings but signed multiples for you for free, if you lack the ability to listen to more knowledgeable people that tell you that PS/DNA has never authenticated any of the Mine-O-Mine autographs, if you lack the knowledge that Shaq is under contract to UDA and isn't going to sign outside that contract and if you lack the knowledge that every authentic Shaq autograph has the Shaq hologram on it then I can't protect you from pretending that you have an authentic Shaq autograph.