Lee Greenwood Country Singer-Songwriter

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lee Greenwood Country Singer-Songwriter

Post by caappy »

Melvin Lee Greenwood (born October 27, 1942) is an American country music singer-songwriter. He also plays the saxophone. Active since 1962, he has released more than 20 major-label albums and has charted more than 35 singles on the Billboard country music charts.

Greenwood is known for his patriotic signature song "God Bless the U.S.A.", which was originally released and successful in 1984, and became popular again during the Gulf War in 1991 and after the September 11, 2001, attacks (becoming his highest charting pop hit, reaching number 16 on the Billboard Hot 100), and again during the 2016 and 2020 American Presidential Elections as President Donald Trump's rally introduction track. He also has charted seven number-ones on the US Hot Country Songs list in his career: "Somebody's Gonna Love You", "Going, Going, Gone", "Dixie Road", "I Don't Mind the Thorns (If You're the Rose)", "Don't Underestimate My Love For You", "Hearts Aren't Made to Break (They're Made to Love)", and "Mornin' Ride". His 1983 single "I.O.U." was also a top-five hit on the adult contemporary charts, and a number 53 on the Hot 100.

Sent him 2 photos on 18 Jul and got one back signed on 30 Jul with a note saying, Only 1 Photo Signed...

Mr Lee Greenwood
3012 Trotters Ln
Franklin, TN 37067
nearlyclearly
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Lee Greenwood Country Singer-Songwriter

Post by nearlyclearly »

Nice!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Lee Greenwood Country Singer-Songwriter

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lee Greenwood on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)