Matthew McConaughey Personalized Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Matthew McConaughey Personalized Success!

Post by camnc123 »

I wrote to Mr McConaughey around a year or a year and a half ago and just got a response yesterday! I sent a letter, DVD cover, photo, and SASE. Today, I got my DVD cover signed and personalized as well as my photo back signed. Very happy with this success! I know for a fact it isn't autopen, as you can tell if an autograph is because of the bleed marks, and it seems to match verified signatures on line. They look real to me!

Unfortunately, being that I wrote to Mr McConaughey multiple times at various different addresses, I don't remember where I wrote to him to get a success. However, I can say that it was either via venue (very likely) or one of his business addresses. Sorry I am not of much help, but if you keep trying, I'm sure you will get him. I'm just posting to show he does sign through the mail. Good luck! :)

Autographs:

https://www.tiktok.com/@camlector/video ... 0878103851
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Matthew McConaughey Personalized Success!

Post by camnc123 »

Greg2600 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:58 pm Great get! 100% legit, matches his book signing auto (I had a stack of those books ha ha).
Thanks so much for the input! Very happy with these. :)
Matysek
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Matysek »

Congratulations!
Favorite Successes: Céline Dion, Kevin Costner, Orlando Bloom, Roger Taylor, Emma Thompson, Daniel Radcliffe, Angela Lansbury †, Glenn Close, Leonardo DiCaprio, Elizabeth Taylor †, Daniel Craig, Chris Hemsworth, Whitney Houston †

Most Wanted: Freddie Mercury † and Jennifer Grey
timsaucier

Post by timsaucier »

Congratulations Well done
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi camnc123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Matthew Mcconaughey on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
kinselag
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kinselag »

camnc123 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:43 pm I wrote to Mr McConaughey around a year or a year and a half ago and just got a response yesterday! I sent a letter, DVD cover, photo, and SASE. Today, I got my DVD cover signed and personalized as well as my photo back signed. Very happy with this success! I know for a fact it isn't autopen, as you can tell if an autograph is because of the bleed marks, and it seems to match verified signatures on line. They look real to me!

Unfortunately, being that I wrote to Mr McConaughey multiple times at various different addresses, I don't remember where I wrote to him to get a success. However, I can say that it was either via venue (very likely) or one of his business addresses. Sorry I am not of much help, but if you keep trying, I'm sure you will get him. I'm just posting to show he does sign through the mail. Good luck! :)

Autographs:

https://www.tiktok.com/@camlector/video ... 0878103851
Awesome!
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

wow