Ryan Drummond Success! (Sonic the Hedgehog Voice Actor)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TristAndShoutt
$10 gift certificate winner

Ryan Drummond Success! (Sonic the Hedgehog Voice Actor)

Post by TristAndShoutt »

First success in a while!

Sent: October 15, 2021
Received: December 4, 2021

ADDRESS USED:
Ryan Drummond
JE Talent, Llc
3559 Mount Diablo Blvd.
Suite 43
Lafayette, CA 94549
USA

Ryan Drummond was the voice actor for Sonic the Hedgehog from 1998-2004. I wrote Ryan a letter in late September and first sent it out in a manilla envelope along with a SASE and the instruction manual for Sonic Adventure. Sadly, the addy I used originally was out-of-date and it came back as RTS on October 14, but the site admin updated the address so I sent it out again the next day (October 15).

I got a response in the mail earlier today, so about a month-and-a-half later. Not only did he sign/personalize the manual I sent, but he also included a super-glossy photo print which is also autographed– whadda nice guy!

Below are pics of everything, including the envelope I got. Sadly it seems my 2 stamps weren’t enough to send the SASE as Ryan (or the talent agency) had to pay an extra ¢20 in postage. Idk if that was because of the picture he included or what, but it is what it is I guess…

Either way, super happy about this one! This marks my 6th success and my 3rd video game-related one (after Tom Kanliske and Alexey Pajitnov). Now I’m just waiting on Roger Craig Smith… :D

PICS:

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Successes: Tom Kalinske, Annie Potts, Phil Collins, Alexey Pajitnov
Pending: Randy Newman
In-person autographs: Bruce Springsteen, Chris Trapper, Adam Levy (lead singer of The Honeydogs)
Broadway casts: Hamilton 2017 & 2018, “The Lion King” 2017, “The Band’s Visit” 2018
TristAndShoutt

Re: Ryan Drummond Success! (Sonic the Hedgehog Voice Actor)

Post by TristAndShoutt »

timsaucier wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:10 pm Using this address

Ryan Drummond
JE Talent, Llc
3559 Mount Diablo Blvd.
Suite 43
Lafayette, CA 94549
USA

Sent 10-15-21 Recd 12-2-21 Recd signed photo. He also included a Sonic the hedgehog sticker and pin
What was meant by this? Did you actually send and receive the same exact days that I did or are you just doing a little bit of trolling

Better question, why’d you reply to my thread with this… BY JOVE WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
Successes: Tom Kalinske, Annie Potts, Phil Collins, Alexey Pajitnov
Pending: Randy Newman
In-person autographs: Bruce Springsteen, Chris Trapper, Adam Levy (lead singer of The Honeydogs)
Broadway casts: Hamilton 2017 & 2018, “The Lion King” 2017, “The Band’s Visit” 2018
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ryan Drummond Success! (Sonic the Hedgehog Voice Actor)

Post by admin »

Hi TristAndShoutt :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ryan Drummond on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)