Zachary Levi success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Zachary Levi success

Post by celebfan2709 »

sent: 8/3/20
received: 10/2/20

I sent a letter, 3 photos, and SASE to this address:

Zachary Levi
c/o Middle Man Productions
21031 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 1000
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-2227

I heard he is known for his role in the TV show Chuck. I like to know him best as the title character in the DC superhero movie Shazam! and as the voice of Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert in Tangled. I'm glad he was able to voice Eugene in Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure and Kingdom Hearts III. The three photos I sent for him to sign are of himself, of him as Shazam, and of Eugene. He did sign and inscribe the one of himself but left the other two unsigned. I don't know why but I'm that he at least signed one. I hope you like the picture.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
admin
Site Admin

Re: Zachary Levi success

Post by admin »

Hi celebfan2709 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Zachary Levi on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)