Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
BeatlesFan#1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by BeatlesFan#1 »

To whom it may concern,

I wrote to Paul McCartneys fan club in London twice, once 2 years ago and another time before that 4 years ago, both asking for an autographed photo but didn’t receive anything. May I ask your fan club for an autographed picture of Paul McCartney? I have all of his albums and have been an avid fan for many years. All I would like is a little picture of Paul McCartney with his official autograph to hang on my wall. I have always since I was little dreamed of getting an autographed picture of Paul McCartney. I would really appreciate any help I can get with this. Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by admin »

Hi BeatlesFan#1 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Paul McCartney
MPL Music Publishing, Inc.
41 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019-5404
USA

{star} Paul McCartney on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
xmalletmasterx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xmalletmasterx »

BeatlesFan#1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:19 pm To whom it may concern,

I wrote to Paul McCartneys fan club in London twice, once 2 years ago and another time before that 4 years ago, both asking for an autographed photo but didn’t receive anything. May I ask your fan club for an autographed picture of Paul McCartney? I have all of his albums and have been an avid fan for many years. All I would like is a little picture of Paul McCartney with his official autograph to hang on my wall. I have always since I was little dreamed of getting an autographed picture of Paul McCartney. I would really appreciate any help I can get with this. Thank you.
That's not how this works. We are not the Paul McCartney fan club. This is a forum.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Yeah sure I have a autographed 8x10 of Paul McCartney - I'll even get it personalized and get Paul to send you a video message too!!!
Simply send $1000 to me and for sure I will 100% get it to you, totally guaranteed
PM me for details
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
DIV
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DIV »

northwellguy wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:22 pm Yeah sure I have a autographed 8x10 of Paul McCartney - I'll even get it personalized and get Paul to send you a video message too!!!
Simply send $1000 to me and for sure I will 100% get it to you, totally guaranteed
PM me for details
it's just a dream .... it's not possible. I had a conversation with one of my close friends with Paul (I won't say who this person is) and he said that they have a rule that Paul forbade them to ask him for an autograph .... That's how it is now. It is necessary to sign only in person at the meeting, and then Paul gives no more than 5 autographs in one meeting .... And you are talking about something here .... dreams ... For $ 1000 you can buy an autograph from the 60s. ...
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

DIV wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:03 pm
northwellguy wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:22 pm Yeah sure I have a autographed 8x10 of Paul McCartney - I'll even get it personalized and get Paul to send you a video message too!!!
PM me for details
it's just a dream .... it's not possible. I had a conversation with one of my close friends with Paul (I won't say who this person is) and he said that they have a rule that Paul forbade them to ask him for an autograph .... That's how it is now. It is necessary to sign only in person at the meeting, and then Paul gives no more than 5 autographs in one meeting .... And you are talking about something here .... dreams ... For $ 1000 you can buy an autograph from the 60s. ...
Do you even know what sarcasm is?
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjn »

scammer
nevermindof2005
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nevermindof2005 »

From what I know, Paul doesn't do fanmail anymore
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

NO DUH!!!
Ilovethebeatles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ilovethebeatles »

PM me for details
Hi how did you get his autograph?