Tracey Emin Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TPA
$10 gift certificate winner

Tracey Emin Success!!!

Post by TPA »

Sent : 5th April 2020
Received : 12th May 2020

Sent a letter, SASE and three drawings and a piece of paper for a Q+A to legendary British artist Tracey Emin. There was a really quick turnaround time for it!! :D :D [ugotmail] [ugotmail] [ugotmail] I used her studio address:

Tracey Emin
1 Tenter Ground
Spitalfields
London
E1 7NH

Received an index card from one of her exhibitions, and and a very personal note on the piece of paper I sent. I have decided to cover most of it up, but her signature can be seen on both items she sent back. I have tried her for two years, and I finally got a reply, :mrgreen: [ugotmail] probably because she is self-isolating in her studio.

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Greatest TTM successes: Tracey Emin, Jodie Comer, Tina Turner, Emma Thompson, Ian McKellen, David Attenborough. [ugotmail]
Jasonm25870

Re: Tracey Emin Success!!!

Post by Jasonm25870 »

You sent stuff during lockdown. I sent some stuff well before lockdown and a lot of it hasn't come back.
I've not had a reply since early April.
TPA

Post by TPA »

Jasonm25870 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:29 pm You sent stuff during lockdown. I sent some stuff well before lockdown and a lot of it hasn't come back.
I've not had a reply since early April.
As well as this , I sent some more stuff during lockdown, but it hasn't come back because all of the talent agencies are closed. Hope you get a success too! :)
Greatest TTM successes: Tracey Emin, Jodie Comer, Tina Turner, Emma Thompson, Ian McKellen, David Attenborough. [ugotmail]
Jasonm25870

Post by Jasonm25870 »

I got a Claire Sweeney back a couple of weeks ago that took 3 years to get back to me. She couldn't have been that busy...seriously, who takes 3 years these days?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TPA :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tracey Emin on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)